Xaviere XV-560 semi-hollow with P-90's........

the new guy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My wife walked by my home office here and told me to pick up my jaw and stop drooling. She can't see my computer screen, but she could see the small stream of droom flowing down my newly bearded face.

Don't stop now.

Did she think you were looking at wimmenz, and which would have actually gone worse for you?

• Members

Did she think you were looking at wimmenz, and which would have actually gone worse for you?

Guitars - she knew it. I don't look at wimmenz because I want to stay married and happy. So Guitars are my acceptable form of eye candy. And these are some serious candy.

• Members

Beauty...............

Thanks, Jay

Jesus, that's gorgeous.

What is the difference between these and the XV-500? I mean I know this has the F-holes and some chambers, but what does that do for the sound when plugged in? Since there is a lot less mass of wood, will the sustain be as good as the XV-500? How about the tone differences? Also, I noticed there are no plates on the back to access the electronics. Do they just fit through the F-holes if you ever need to change them? Sorry, I'm a semi-hollow nOOb. lol

Thanks.

Archived