Please weigh in or don't

RooSTER-b

• Members
ha ha ha, right as I was trying to manufacture my little poll thread, the doc called and gave me the horrible news about my MRI. I guess I was a little discombobulated.

So what did the MRI tell him...discombobulation of some sort?

• Members
Zemmy: I KNOW its illegal in Kansas
:facepalm:

Dave: You know something I don't.......

Burningleaves: Stop trying to interject reason.
:)

Rooster: MRI results? Care to share?

2 disc herniations of the lumbar spine, as well as some tearing of the tissues around the area. Start spinal shots and physical therapy sometime this week.
Skippity dee doo dah Skippity ay

• Members
If I knew that, I would know all kinds of things, like "who took the Lindberg baby?" and "why was I born so damn pretty?"

Oh I thought it was an incidental injury of sorts. Did they use the word "degenerative" when discussing your condition? (not to be confused with the word 'degenerate' :D)

• Members
Oh I thought it was an incidental injury of sorts. Did they use the word "degenerative" when discussing your condition? (not to be confused with the word 'degenerate'
:D
)

Nah....haven't seen the back doc yet. My primary doc sent me for the MRI last Friday, and she called me today and said "you have 2 blown discs and I'm setting you up with the spine doc for injections"

I said "sorry...wrong number" and went back to my HCEG posting

(she then called back and left a voice mail saying "wrong # or not, you still owe your deductible you {censored}")

• Members

As many of you know, I suffer from Bi Polar Disorder (for you shredders, no, that doesn't mean I like to sleep with dudes in the Arctic)

I'm trying to dial my meds in just right, in order to be the best Rooster I can be. Which Rooster do you like best?

Our Rooster died a few weeks ago, and the chickens are not laying as well, do you want the job?

Archived