I refuse to join the digital television revolution...

Ryst

• Members

I was very pleasantly surprised at the improvement in picture quality with my HD to SD converter box going to an 8 year old analog TV, over the air now looks better than cable.

With the summer dumbing down of TV content I've been streaming a lot of my content from Netflix. My laptop has a built in standard video output so I watch it on my TV. The picture quality isn't great with somewhat jerky motion, but its a great way to access content for cheap.

• Members

So I'm guessing that you will sit on your porch like your grandparents did and watch traffic go by ??

Dan

Actually yeah. I sit on the porch after my wife and I have a BBQ. We sit there, eat what we BBQ'd, listen to Bob Marley, have some drinks, breathe the warm summer air, people watch because on the other side of the street is Atlanta's biggest park. Their is always something going on. The atmosphere is great. WAY BETTER than any tv show I've watched.

And when I'm not doing that I am writing, recording, mixing, and producing my own music and other bands/artists, going to the gym, meeting new people, going out to shows, networking, partying and having a blast. I also surf the web to learn more about stuff and meet cool people like on this site.:thu:

We also like to hike in the woods away from the city to clear our heads for a few hours. I don't think my grandparents did a lot of these things but that's what I do. As you can see, their isn't much time for tv watching. There's only 24 hours in a day for me. How many hours in a day do you get?:confused:

Archived