Epi Elitists: Believe the hype?

Spike Li

• Members

If I were going to shell out the money for an Elitist I would want it to have Epiphone pickups and hardware. I have read a lot of threads about Gibson pickups not working, etc....

Did you type this under the influence?

Friends don't let friends go fourming drunk

• Members

all i know is that the masterbuilt acoustics are amazing, all solid rosewood and spruce/cedar, sounded so good when i played it. it was only 300 bucks at a local shop too,.

Boy... You got that right!

Over the years I've owned probably 5 really nice Martin's but these days theyre simply too expensive for me but last year I wanted another Accoustic and the owner of my local guitar store pulled down an Epi Masterbuilt and said "Here. Buy this!

Well, I played it for about 10 minutes before pulling out my checkbook. This thing is built at least as nicely as anything else I've owned, the appointments are first class, it sounds great and fit and finish are second to none. No, it cant compete soundwise with a Pre-War 000 Martin but it sounds as nice as any of the new ones, plus the Epiphone has a more nicely shaped neck.

I have never been a Gibby fan but if youre looking for an accoustic, should check these guitars out.

Just my two centavos...

CRAIGSLISTO8030.jpg

CRAIGSLISTO8023.jpg

CRAIGSLISTO8020.jpg

Archived