Alright guys, my first ever recordings! Plus, name that gear!

metal0822

• Members

Alright guys, got my 30 dollar Nady USB mic, and finally figured out how to record. I recorded a couple of tracks. the rhythm tracks i just kinda made up on the spot and the bass and lead lines were improvised first try, so not perfect. anyways, tell me what you think, and try to guess the gear im using!

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8381219

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8381218

• Members

listening through crappy speakers so it could be that but to it sounded a couple of times like the levels were pushed a bit high? like i say, could be my end distorting.

not bad though and fair play for putting up recordings. nice sound and not like so many clips that we hear on here.

• Members

well since nobody is serious, its my 35 dollar bass practice amp with all knobs at 12 o clock and my 15 dollar behringer delay. o yea, that and my les paul studio :) i cant wait to start making some more serious recordings, my new tubes for my marshall should be here tomorrow. i miss that amp already, and its only been dead a few days

• Members

well since nobody is serious, its my 35 dollar bass practice amp with all knobs at 12 o clock and my 15 dollar behringer delay. o yea, that and my les paul studio
:)
i cant wait to start making some more serious recordings, my new tubes for my marshall should be here tomorrow. i miss that amp already, and its only been dead a few days

I knew it.:mad:

Now you need to master video uploads:wave:

• Members

i'm guessing a classic vibe tele refinished in red... with duncan neck pickup and gfs bridge... you're using a fender cable going through a vintage tape delay... into a peavey classic 30 head with electro harmonix tubes into a marshall 4x12 cab with two greenbacks... a vintage 30 and i can't quite put my finger on the fourth speaker... mic is facing the middle of the cab 14 inches away on a 23 degree angle

props for posting clips

Archived