Guitar Pic of the Day - Forum Requests Edition - mach II

Help!I'maRock!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tele.jpg

Guitar - Benford Standard-T guitar with a custom pickup set. The pickups are a Searcy Bolero humbucker in the bridge (tapped with the tone control), Mighty Mite Strat pickup in the middle, Searcy Clarion Tele pickup in the bridge. The switch between the tone and volume control will turn on the bridge pickup in and switch position. With the coil tap, 5 way switch and the on/off switch there are (I think) 11 different tone possibilities.

Amp - Late 90's Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue.

• Members

Finally got some good pictures of my guitar and amp this weekend from a halloween show.

[ATTACH]307686[/ATTACH]

That is my 1983 Gibson Challenger I. I bought it 5 years ago for $420(after tax). It's been my main guitar for all that time. Minus one year that I bought and played a Revered as my main guitar. I still have the Rev, but for whatever reason I've fallen back in love with the Gibson. It's a fantastic guitar. Plays really well. I don't know anything about the pickup, but it sounds awesome. It was in pretty much perfect condition when I bought it. I think I've put more wear on it in the 5 years I've owned it than the previous 21 years. It's all original, except for the tuners, pots, and wiring. I've had to change the pots and wiring myself, but the previous owner replaced the tuning pegs and actually did a pretty terrible job. Two of them are a little crooked. It doesn't effect the tuning stability though and doesn't bother me.

The amp is a Mesa Recto-verb combo. I bought that like 7-8 years ago, and it's the only amp I've used since. I love it.

The costume is a target brand skeleton costume for a 7 year old.

Oh and the sticker on the guitar is a kitten playing with the volume knob. :)

• Members

couchrigstrat.jpg

Guitar: 2006 Fender Standard Stratocaster.

Completely stock except black PG and pup covers

Amp: Peavey Studio Pro 112

65 watts...Eminence Red White and Blues speaker

Pedal Board: Home-made

Planet Waves tuner, BOSS EH2 Enhancer, EH LPB1, Coolcat TOD1, Coolcat OD1, Barber Dirty Bomb, EH Muff Tone Wicker, RFX volume ped, DOD FX68 stereo chorus, EH #1 Delay.

Archived