Forgot how much I liked this song and album - Uriah Heep content

nuke_diver

• Members

"Magician's Birthday" was a huge influence on me when I was in high school. From "Sweet Lorraine" to the Roger Dean artwork, I thought that was the coolest album ever. I think I bought everything they put out after hearing that.

Q: What was the album that had the gun that looked like an airplane on the cover?

• Members
"Magician's Birthday" was a huge influence on me when I was in high school. From "Sweet Lorraine" to the Roger Dean artwork, I thought that was the coolest album ever. I think I bought everything they put out after hearing that.

Q: What was the album that had the gun that looked like an airplane on the cover?

Loved TALES too from that same album.

• Members

I'm 49, so I grew up when these guys were at there peak, I guess. Somehow, they just passed me by. Never picked up one of their albums (yes, real albums), never had a buddy who had one, ect...

Within the last year, I've gotten this Rhapsody radio station that all 70's, and they have been playing about 8-10 different Uriah Heep tunes, not just 'Easy Livin'.

I have to say, these guys are great from what I've heard. I really like everything that's been thrown at me. I'm going to head out to my used CD store next week and pick up a few from these guys.

• Members

... Within the last year, I've gotten this Rhapsody radio station that all 70's, and they have been playing about 8-10 different Uriah Heep tunes, not just 'Easy Livin'...

Anyone who digs this type of stuff should seriously check out the Progressive channel on RadioIO. They play 8-10 different Uriah Heep tunes and don't even have to resort to playing "Easy Livin'"...

Archived