Happy New Roadstar FUUUUU.............

Furtive

• Members

So yesterday I come home last night and find a package waiting for me - the replacement Edge baseplate from Mazi. Two hours later, the RG450 is back up and running. Looks a little different with the black and chrome parts combined, but I dig it:

101_3246.jpg

101_3245.jpg

And a family shot of my `86 Roadstars - pearl blue RG440, and silver RG450:

101_3238.jpg

Mazi, thanks once again for helping me get my guit functioning again.

To celebrate the quick restoration of a great rock guitar, I'd like to share this inspirational song with you, good people of HCEG.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I do think it looks pretty cool. In the 80s there were several brands that would mix and match trem hardware colors so, other than the fact it doesn't look how it does in the catalog, I think it visually works just fine.

Plus, when this thread was started, I thought to myself, 'Oh no! It's gonna be hard to find that part' so when Mazi slid in with the right part, I was pretty happy for you.

:thu:

Plus, I didn't give you an HNGD girl yet so here ya go:

TLHNDGirl900.jpg

• Members

I had someone ship a Fender Heartfield Elan III...beautiful amber flame maple top on a mahogany body with an ebony fretboard...and a loose whammy bar! Not so beautiful when it got to me :(

Lesson learned...I always ask the seller if they are experienced in shipping guitars, and if not I walk them through it step-by-step. I'd rather be annoying than risk a damaged instrument. Same thing with photo gear.

Archived