January SPAM Thread! Happy New Gear!

Mazi Bee

• Members

Both guitars are in mint condition and come with the OHSC
1) Ibanez JS1600 $1,199.00
2) Fernandez Dragonfly Elite $800.00
I will trade both of these for a Taylor T-5 custom
or make me an offer on either or both.I'm in North Carolina....I will meet halfway for the right deal........bill@ncjams.com
http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/sto...8-_-4419506597

http://www.activemusician.com/item--...+Emerald+Green

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This guitar is in great shape. May need a setup but is playable as is. Its has good frets and is a green with metal flake finish. I recently got this in a trade and don't need it really. Pots need cleaning, but all electronics work great otherwise. It doesn't have any gashes or scratches on it. It needs a trem cover though. Also I have a Line 6 echo park with the box, and i think all the papers are in the box still. Its in just fine condition and work properly.

What I am looking for is maybe a Squier Jagmaster, Squier Telecaster Custom, I am also interested in offsets. I am open to suggestions maybe

HPIM2051.jpg

51W8OqniwJL_SL500_AA280_.jpg

• Members

Hey ya'll. I'm putting up my Dean Hardtail Select. It's trans red, Grover tuners, TOM bridge. 2 volume, 2 tones. The fit and finish on this is REALLY nice! It plays like a guitar twice it's cost. The only mod I did was put a black Dimarzio Paf Pro in the bridge. The bridge hb just didn't do it for me. Letting it go for a really decent price at about $450 shipped. Also would be interested in a trade for a BC Rich Exotic Mockingbird :)

img0009f.th.jpg
img0007pz.th.jpg
img0003jt.th.jpg
img0002um.th.jpg

• Members
One of you guys who picked up one of those $249 white Gibson Melody Makers from MF last year and doesn't want it anymore make me a good deal on it. I'm looking for a white Melody Maker. Or maybe a black one, but would prefer the white one first.

I got mine ahead of that blowout, so I can't touch $249 (and I doubt many others would either), but I do have one with a BG MM90 in it (see sig). I will consider a respectable offer

• Members

Selling all my electric guitars

GMW # 136 for sale. Alder Body, maple neck, pickups are Suhr V60LPs and SSV+ bridge. Fat neck. She is in brand new condition. Comes with a GMW hard case.

$1500 or best offer -- no trades. Here's the link to the specs and pics:

http://gmwguitars.com/GMW%20ADS/G0136.html

th_IMG_3879_1.jpg

IMG_3858_1.jpg

IMG_3860_1.jpg

IMG_3870_1.jpg

IMG_3874_1.jpg

IMG_3879_1.jpg

IMG_3876_1.jpg

IMG_3850_1_12.jpg

IMG_3887_1.jpg

IMG_3888_1.jpg

• Members
WTT I'd like to trade a DiMarzio Fender spaced Tone Zone humbucker pickup for another Fender spaced humbucker. Something more moderate to vintage output. Let me know what you have. The Tone Zone is a really nice sounding pickup but hotter than I'm looking for for this guitar (a Vista Series Jagmaster) and a little too hot to match the other pickup I have in there.

• Members

I have a Fender Stratocaster 70s reissue with the large headstock and the bullet trussrod for sale. Made in Mexico.
Comes with case, tremelo bar, and strap. The white Pickguard and backplate was replaced with a pearloid one and I don't have the originals. This guitar plays and sounds great!! No issues at all. $550 paypaled, shipped and insured.

bryantcloudtatoo091.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo092.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo093.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo094.jpg

• Members

I have for sale to USA:

Guitars:

1998 DeArmond M75-T in blue sparkle w/hsc - $400

2000 Washburn Millenium thin line acoustic electric w/hsc - $300

Amps:

2005 Genz Benz El Diablo 60 Combo - $550

2005 Genz Benz El Diablo 60 Head - $500

2007 Torres Boogie Mite Head (wired by Dan Torres) - $350

1998 Marshall JCM602 2x12 60w Combo - $400

2009 Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 600 watt bass head (used 10 or so hours max) - $500 (free shipping on this one)

Effects:

Dano Milkshake chorus - $15

DOD FX70 stereo flanger - $25

DOD FX30B Gate/Loop - $30

Pefftronics Randomatic (whacked out but makes crazy noises and such) - $50

Morley Bass Dual Wah (used once) - $50

Gig-Fx Kilo Wah (unused) - $175

'60's era Maestro FuzzTone (think Rolling Stone "Satisfaction") - $250

Digitech Turbo Flanger - $50

BBE Sonic Stomp - $50

Pro Audio Gear:

Sony PCM500 DAT Deck - $200

Fostex COP-1 Coaxial to Optical Converter - $40

Fostex TT-15 Test Tone Generator - $40

Drum Stuff:

K dark thin crash 14" - $150

K dark thin crash 16" - $175

K dark medium crash 18" - $225

A custom pair hi hats 13" - $275/pr.

Gator cymbal case - $40

Hart 8 pad drum trigger pad - $50

Cymbals never left my home studio. They are all mint with exception of finger prints and natural coloring from being out in the studio for about a year. No cracks or rough spots whatsoever. They have been in storage for about a year.

Keyboard:

Roland RS-5 synth - $350

add shipping to price.

• Members

I used to be here under a different name..but I registered with an email that's not active anymore and I can't remember my password to save my life. So try not to hold the join date against me. I currently own about 5 Agiles, but i've owned about 10, :p

Ovation Ultra GP Sunburst in as good of a condition I can find. No fretwear anywhere. Not refretted. (un-disturbed gibson style binding over the fret ends) One ding on the back towards the bottom peg and no scuffs. Schaller tuners, Carpenter style jack. Dimarzio Super II pickups.

Mint condition original hard shell case.

Still has the original stickers on it identifying the model 1431-1 and an S/N of 012178. Comes with pack of daddario strings probably as old as the guitar.

And yes, it's the Kyuss/QOTSA Josh Homme guitar. Estimated production is between 400-600 in the year it was manufactured.

photo0508.jpg

photo0509m.jpg

photo0511.jpg

photo0512.jpg

Shoot me a PM or email at Skywkr666@gmail.com if you're interested? One went on fleabay on the 10th that was beat for about $1800 + no case, I think it's worth a bit more due to condition and originality. But i'd rather avoid ebay if possible. Let's talk.

• Members

Feeler on a couple guitars... just picked up a Dearmond M77 and Dearmond M75 the past two weeks. Obviously I don't need both, so hit me up with offers. One has a gig bag, the other has a HSC, so let's start at $375 + s/h if you want the hard case, $350 + s/h if you want the gig bag.

M75:

DM75-2.jpg

DM75.jpg

M77:

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

• Members

1999 Schecter T1 Tempest. I believe this is one of the first years they made the Tempest model, as well as from the early years of the Schecter Diamond Series. Made in Korea. Bolt on maple neck, rosewood fretboard, I BELIEVE a mahogany body, but it might be basswood, I'm not exactly sure.

Has a pretty unique humbucker/P90 pickup configuration. Duncan Designed humbucker in the bridge, and I'm assuming a DD P90 in the neck position. TOM/Stoptail style bridge, Grover tuners, and a 3 way switch.

All in all, not too beat up, some nicks here and there, one decent sized crack in the finish near the neck joint, but its only to the finish. It needs new strings and a setup probably, but all in all its in pretty decent condition. Frets have some life in them still, but its probably due for a fret job sometime soon, given its age. Maybe 7/10 overall condition?

Looking to get $225+shipping and paypal.

DSC09850.jpg

DSC09281.jpg

DSC09278.jpg

• Members

I am selling my Classic Players 60 Strat. It is Sonic blue with the mint green pickguard. This guitar is the best playing strat I have ever owned and it sounds incredible. They list for $1099 and sell new for around $800. I am providing a link to the Fender site which will give you all the specs for this guitar.

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0141100372

This is a sweet guitar and I hate to depart with it, but I must. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with 114 transactions and my username on ebay is songman68 as well. PM me if interested