midi.jpg

Schecter Omen 6 neck $65 shipped
omenneckfr.jpg
omenneckbk.jpg

Schecter Omen 6 Basswood body $50 shipped
omenbodyfr.jpg
omenbodybk.jpg

CONUS shipping only.

Feel free to pm or email me johnmac99@cox.net with any questions.

• Members

Feeler spam:

This is an Eastwood Delta 6 resonator guitar, almost brand new. I hate to get rid of it, but I've got another guitar incoming. I'd like to get $240 shipped and Paypaled, but I'm open to offers.

This was sold as B stock, directly from Eastwood, but the only things I can find wrong with it is that there's a tiny hole in the sound hole on the upper horn and the P90 pickup fits a bit loosely in the pickup hole. Otherwise, it's in great shape.

HPIM1244.jpg

HPIM1243.jpg

HPIM1065.jpg

• Members

Our Companies business is in the toilet, really slow and so things have gotten pretty tight Bills continue at home
I do not want to, But I need to see If I can raise a little extra dollars to help

Going to let my Gretsch go, Thought I would always keep it But it is the guitar I have worth the most
It is mint, Really great shape Asking 1650.00 But will consider any offer that is reasonable But I am also realistic, I am not going to give it away....PM me to chat or ask more I have factory Hardshell case and all Gretsch paperwork that came with the guitar

DSC_29901.jpgDSC_2993.jpgDSC_2983.jpgDSC_2982.jpgDSC_3005.jpgDSC_3029.jpgDSC_3020.jpgDSC_3008.jpgDSC_3022.jpgDSC_3011.jpg

• Members

A very beautiful and unique inlayed les paul style guitar. American flag with real mother of pearl stars and stripes on the body. Real mother of pearl block style inlays and a mother of pearl and abalond dove design on the headstock. Nice red flamed maple top, mahogany body and set neck. Gold hardward, keystone shaped tuners. Sounds and feels just like a real Les Paul. This guitar is up to Epiphone standards. Made by Antonio Tsai, known for his guitar inlay work. No gig bag or case. $300 paypaled, shipped and insured.

bryantcloudtatoo078.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo076.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo077.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo079.jpg

bryantcloudtatoo081.jpg

• Members
FS: Washburn USA Custom Shop Centurion CT4 - $450 shipped

Good condition - lot of small dings and wear, but overall pretty clean. It's basically a Les Paul that is more ergonomic and has a sculpted neck joint for better upper fret access. Great gigging or backup guitar for Les Paul players. I really like this guitar but I've decided I must buy one of the new Devin Townsend sig. guitars so this has gotta go.

Rio Grande BBQ and TX humbuckers

Buzz Feiten tuning system

Ebony fretboard

Schaller roller bridge and fine tuning tailpiece

Schaller locking tuners

Original (beat up) hard case

IMG_1312.jpg

That is a cool lookin' guitar.:thu:

• Members

i have my TTM Slayer up for sale or trade. unlike the devastators that everyone received, this is a good one. no finish flaws whatsoever. mahogany body, maple neck, rosewood board, wilkinson tuners, 6 screw wilkinson trem.
westbury068.jpg
westbury069.jpg
westbury070.jpg
westbury071.jpg

i'm looking for anything really. brands don't bother me, hit me with what ya' got:thu:...would also sell outright for $350 shipped...

• Members

FS: very clean condition Seymour Duncan pickups:

SSL-1 true single coil strat pickup, black cover, was in neck position of my guitar and has LONG leads, $35 shipped.

Trembucker -- Seymour Duncan humbucker model, black in color, very clean with plenty of lead length, was in bridge position, these early Trembuckers with the cool looking polepieces aren't made like this anymore, I see them selling for more than the new ones on evilbay....$50 for this one -- this I believe is the BLUES SARACENO model, it has enhanced mids and a very high output. it SCREAMS!

Take them BOTH for $80 shipped!

These came out of my early 90s GMW guitar, and sounded quite good together. The SSL-1 reminded me how much i miss TRUE single coils......but i don't miss the hum

The Trembucker is a nice, rich, cutting sort of humbucker with plenty of gain and tone.

trades considered for Dimarzio PAFs, PAF Pros, FREDS......otherwise, paypal ONLY, thanks!

seymours.jpg

• Members
That is a cool lookin' guitar.
:thu:

Probably the best deal in the Spam thread right now (not familiar with the exact condition of this particular guitar). This is a Custom Shop guitar that retailed in the $1500 to $2000 range and sounds and plays like it. Rio Grande pickups are also a big plus in my book. I can't speak for this particular guitar and don't know its real condition but love my Washburn P4. These guitars do the LP thing extremely well. They have that Gibson sparkle and sustain and tight bass response. They take gain extremely well and work well with pedals. All I can say is that my Washburn P4 sounds much more like a Gibson than my two US Hamers (they are incredible in their own way). These guitars do tend to be on the bright side - ebony fretboard, but that's what tone controls are for. And it should also be noted that they have epiphone string spacing (as do Hamer USA which I personally prefer).

• Members

Epiphone Limited Edition '57 Reissue Les Paul Junior

Very clean

The guitar is a nice, set-neck chunk of mahogany with a P-100 pickup. It's a factory 2nd (and as such is stamped "USED" on the back of the headstock and has part of the serial # scratched off). As is often the case with these factory 2nds, I cannot find any flaws besides stuff which one finds on any used guitar. Some light scuffs and scratches. It's very clean; the worst blemish is the "USED" stamp on the back of the headstock.

Will trade for:

Epiphone Flying V, Explorer, or Wilshire

12 String Electric (Agile?)

Gallien-Krueger 400RB head or combo

Ibanez Artstar

Reverend Guitar

Squier Vista Series Musicmaster Bass

Interesting, inexpensive guitars (Dillion, Tokai, Greco, Teisco, Danelectro, etc.)

Low-Wattage tube amp

Vox AC4TV Head or Combo

Epiphone Valve Senior

Z.Vex Mastotron Fuzz

Malekko 616 Delay

BYOC OD2 or Mouse

Catalinbread SFT

Celestion G12K85, G12H100, G12T100, Elite 80, Eminence V12, Weber Silver Bell 12" Speaker (16ohm only, please)

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

• Members

Killing off the old thread because the cabinet is sold. And I took some better pics.

Egnater Rebel 20 head in excellent condition. New JJ 12ax7's in the preamp section. Includes gig bag and manual. $415 shipped conus.

Possible guitar trades welcomed. I have a few bucks I can add for the right guitar.

I love these. so is the 20 watts enough to keep up with a loud drummer?

oh and reverse spam: looking for a little 59 (tele bridge) or hot rails tele bridge.

• Members
I love these. so is the 20 watts enough to keep up with a loud drummer?

oh and reverse spam: looking for a little 59 (tele bridge) or hot rails tele bridge.

Dirty its plenty loud enough. Also when the tube mix knob is at 12, the amp runs at 30w. Through a 4x12 you'll have no problems. Nice amp IMO