Say what's on yer mind - all posts will be nuked anyways!

rog951

• Members

Amen Brother:thu:

All of my life, I've had excellent, affordable healthcare. In fact, 90% of Americans have enjoyed the same. Instead of working on covering the 10%, the dems made a huge power grab and passed something that the majority of Americans opposed. This is about power. Obama is a megalomaniac, and he's a one term president who will be building houses for Habitat for Humanity in 2013.

Of course the Brit press loves him. He's trying to make the US a mediocre, miserable place with its citizens dependent on the government from the cradle to the grave like the UK. I've been to Scotland. The people there are fantastic, some of the friendliest in the world, but they are miserably broke and underemployed. And I don't see the kind of prosperity in England that we have enjoyed. It's all because you folks are way overtaxed. Misery loves company. Hooray for Obama!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
All of my life, I've had excellent, affordable healthcare. In fact, 90% of Americans have enjoyed the same. Instead of working on covering the 10%, the dems made a huge power grab and passed something that the majority of Americans opposed. This is about power. Obama is a megalomaniac, and he's a one term president who will be building houses for Habitat for Humanity in 2013.

Of course the Brit press loves him. He's trying to make the US a mediocre, miserable place with its citizens dependent on the government from the cradle to the grave like the UK. I've been to Scotland. The people there are fantastic, some of the friendliest in the world, but they are miserably broke and underemployed. And I don't see the kind of prosperity in England that we have enjoyed. It's all because you folks are way overtaxed. Misery loves company. Hooray for Obama!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:facepalm:

• Members

my mother, who has been paying for health insurance for 40+ years, was denied coverage after a doctor doing a routine exam nearly killed her.

her insurance refused to cover what resulted. she had to pay almost 30 grand out of pocket to save her own life.

that's ONE of more stories than i care to get into that makes me want to personally beat the life out of every fatass insurance executive in the country. give me 5 minutes which each of those {censored}ing assholes in a room with no windows. their bonuses won't mean {censored} when they can't breathe.

i dare anyone to {censored} with me on how {censored}ed the health care system in this rotten {censored}ing country is. and i dare anyone to say it to my face; when that {censored} health care has killed my grandmother, my father and nearly killed my mother.

anyone that tells me that {censored} is not {censored}ed can come say it right to me and they better hope to their stupid god some sort of prayer saves them.

• Members
my mother, who has been paying for health insurance for 40+ years, was denied coverage after a doctor doing a routine exam nearly killed her.

her insurance refused to cover what resulted. she had to pay almost 30 grand out of pocket to save her own life.

that's ONE of more stories than i care to get into that makes me want to personally beat the life out of every fatass insurance executive in the country. give me 5 minutes which each of those {censored}ing assholes in a room with no windows. their bonuses won't mean {censored} when they can't breathe.

i dare anyone to {censored} with me on how {censored}ed the health care system in this rotten {censored}ing country is. and i dare anyone to say it to my face; when that {censored} health care has killed my grandmother, my father and nearly killed my mother.

anyone that tells me that {censored} is not {censored}ed can come say it right to me and they better hope to their stupid god some sort of prayer saves them.

:idea:

You should move to Canada. It's a medical paradise from what I hear.

• Members

You just say that because he's trying to make the US crappy just like the UK--taxed up the ass with no discretionary income to spend on stuff like guitars.

VAT & National Health = lots of people feeding Obama's lust for power and spending. Sound familiar?

You are very lucky to have Obama. I'm sure you'll get the chance to vote in a crook, adulterer, ignoramus, corporate ass-licker, or perhaps all of these, sometime in the future. Or, you could have one of ours. I'd cheerfully exchange any UK politician for Obama.

• Members

funny how no one mentions the bull{censored} iraq war's costed about a trillion dollars and counting.

apparently, fiscal accountability stops when it comes to killing brown people on the other side of the world for no reason whatsoever.

your tax dollars at work!

• Moderators

funny how no one mentions the bull{censored} iraq war's costed about a trillion dollars and counting.

apparently, fiscal accountability stops when it comes to killing brown people on the other side of the world for no reason whatsoever.

your tax dollars at work!

better to kill sand niggaz than provide health care eh?

• Members

Democrats and Republicans are all crooked bastards. Obama is a Communist, Bush was an arrogant jerk. There should have been a declaration of war from Congress, as per the Constitution, to keep this {censored} in check. We should have never gone to Iraq, and there is no reason to control one sixth of the economy unless you plan to control the people through it.

America is filled with self-absorbed assholes who want everything handed to them to the point they will loose their freedom and not care. Europeans have pretty much already done this and look down their collective nose at the country that saved their collective ass in two world wars.

Everybody sucks.

I have three Bugeras. They sound good and have had no problems. If you don't like them then don't {censored}ing buy one and STFU.

Mexican Deluxe Strats are better then American Standard Strats. Fender needs to make jumbo frets standard.

Gibson makes great guitars but they charge to much for them. They need to can the asshat that runs the place.

LTDs are the best out of the box guitars for the buck out there.

Solid state amps may sound good for solid state, but they do not compare to tube amps.

That is all.

• Moderators

Europeans have pretty much already done this and look down their collective nose at the country that saved their collective ass in two world wars.

You saved Germany in two world wars?

Oh and could you remind me again where you were in the skies during the Battle of Britain, and maybe point out to the natives of Liverpool and Coventry where you were on many nights in 1940-41?

It's slipped my mind:(

• Members
You saved Germany in two world wars?

Oh and could you remind me again where you were in the skies during the Battle of Britain, and maybe point out to the natives of Liverpool and Coventry where you were on many nights in 1940-41?

It's slipped my mind:(

Yes, we saved the German people from two very nasty governments.

Americans, during the time you mention, were busy joining the Canadian military and gathering privately owned arms to send to England, at your government's request, to help you defend yourselves in the case of a German invasion because your government has disarmed you.

Welcome to the farm, sheep. :facepalm:

• Members
well, you're a stupid asshole. {censored} you. i hope someone you love dies because you're perfectly happy paying off your beloved corps.

maybe you'll get it then. or probably not.

{censored} you.

{censored} your constant anti-American whining.

{censored} each & every one of your tattoos.

I hope they fade until your body looks like a Silly Putty transfer of Hi & Lois.

I hope your girlfriend leaves you for Chas Bono.

:wave:

• Members
{censored} you.

{censored} your constant anti-American whining.

{censored} each & every one of your tattoos.

I hope they fade until your body looks like a Silly Putty transfer of Hi & Lois.

I hope your girlfriend leaves you for Chas Bono.

:wave:

I lol'd

• Moderators

Americans, during the time you mention, were busy joining the Canadian military and gathering privately owned arms to send to England, at your government's request, to help you defend yourselves in the case of a German invasion because your government has disarmed you.

7:lol::lol::lol:

:wave:The Royal Air Force roll of honour for the Battle of Britain recognises 595 non-British pilots (out of 2,936) as flying at least one authorised operational sortie with an eligible unit of the RAF or Fleet Air Arm between 10 July and 31 October 1940.[72][73] These included 145 Poles, 127 New Zealanders, 112 Canadians, 88 Czechoslovaks, 28 Belgians, 32 Australians, 25 South Africans, 13 French, 10 Irish, 7 Americans, and one each from Jamaica, the British Mandate of Palestine, and Southern Rhodesia.:wave:

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa;)

• Members
banhammer_forecast.gif

yo ho

Ratae, we can spend all day pointing out both the good and {censored}ty things our governments have done. I really don't mean to be a jerk and I apologize for offending you or anyone else. I'm just being an asshole this morning.

And BC Rich guitars are uglier than a home made {censored} pile (so I can stay on topic).

• Moderators

yo ho

Ratae, we can spend all day pointing out both the good and {censored}ty things our governments have done. I really don't mean to be a jerk and I apologize for offending you or anyone else. I'm just being an asshole this morning.

No way!!!

No offence taken man:lol:

I think I'll delete part of my last post as it could invite more {censored} than {censored}ty fun is worth

• Members

My government has done some good things? Name one.

Archived