Gibson factory flooded?

kirs

• Members

Some of these responses are hilarious....BUT....there is certianly nothing funny about people possibly being out of work or damage to gear and facilities because of this.

So with all the joking around, we need to keep in mind that this is a serious blow to Gibson and all the Nashville area....many people in the Nashville and surrounding areas now have no homes to live in....nothing funny about that.

I may not agree with Henry's idiotic business practices, but I would never wish this on anybody.

• Members

I live in the Netherlands (it's all in the name right?) and I'm suprised they apparently have never heard of the word 'flood control' in the US. I live in a part of the Netherlands which is 7 meters below sea level, and the town I live in is surrounded by the 3 largest rivers in the country, but during the last 6 decades I never had wet feet.

The US spends billions each month on a pointless and bloody ... (you know what I mean), but protecting the American people from disasters like this, no way. I guess it's a matter of priorities.

I know it's a bit of a touchy subject, but still ... it's not right.

• Members

I live in the Netherlands (it's all in the name right?) and I'm suprised they apparently have never heard of the word 'flood control' in the US. I live in a part of the Netherlands which is 7 meters below sea level, and the town I live in is surrounded by the 3 largest rivers in the country, but during the last 6 decades I never had wet feet.

The US spends billions each month on a pointless and bloody ... (you know what I mean), but protecting the American people from disasters like this, no way. I guess it's a matter of priorities.

Totally, say, do you have room in your house for a goofy lookin 23 yr old, a hot blonde 21 yr old, and a jack russel/miniature pincer mix?

• Members

You're just jealous,cos you don't have flood.
If you want some flood in Holland,just destroy those river dikes,and make a Gibson factory there.:lol:

Archived