Tell me about Might Mite necks?

Yavin

• Members

I am seeing tons of these floating around. I am after a Maple/Maple strat neck with some nice figuring or birdseye and these look great. Any thoughts or experience with these? They are under $150 and look great. :idk:

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Strat-Stratocaster-Birdseye-Maple-Neck-Upgraded-/130399406426?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item1e5c69095a

This ebay seller shows you the actual necks you are bidding on AND performs a full level/crown/polish on all his necks. I've never ordered a neck from him but I know many that have and were very satisfied. Neck #1 looks AWESOME....

• Members

This ebay seller shows you the actual necks you are bidding on AND performs a full level/crown/polish on all his necks. I've never ordered a neck from him but I know many that have and were very satisfied. Neck #1 looks AWESOME....

Yeah, that is the one I have been eyeballing for a couple days. Sounds like a great deal with the fretwork. I guess that would be the most likely spot for problems, but if they do all the fret prep it would seem like a pretty good deal. Free shipping too.

• Members

The stock Mighty Mite necks I got were garbage. Fret ends sticking out, frets screwed up. If you have someone doing all the fretwork, for that price, I would say go for it. That should solve the problems. they have a had a reputation for using green wood, and they are from Asia not Mexico.

• Members

The stock Mighty Mite necks I got were garbage. Fret ends sticking out, frets screwed up.

Just for the sake of balance, I had the same experience with a mighty might neck i bought. Most of the reviews are good, but mine was {censored}te and so was this guy's^

• Members

Well, cool thing is I talked to Stephen there at CEG Hardtails for about 20 minutes on the phone. He had both necks in hand to explain the differences and really took time to figure out which neck works best for my style and setup. Cool guy.

• Members

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fender-Strat-Stratocaster-Birdseye-Maple-Neck-Upgraded-/130399406426?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item1e5c69095a

Bought #1 and upgraded to a Graphtech nut. Really excited about this! Inca Silver with that neck = :love:

Archived