happy fathers day, HCEG!

GreatDane

• Members

I just finished my father's day breakfast. Waffles and bacon, and my wife and 3 yr-old daughter made some lemon bar thingies for later!

Turns out my present is the new Rush DVD, but it doesn't come out for a week or two.

Happy father's day HCEG! :D

• Members

Happy Father's Day to all.

My little girl just called me and made my my day.

My dad passed away last September so this is the first time I haven't been able to wish him a Happy Father's Day.

Appreciate your dad while you can.

• Members

Back at ya' GD & the rest of HC. My kids are all graduating now. Dawn's kids who I raised since they were 1,2,3 years old started graduating last year with the last graduating next. My son with the ex biotch graduated this year & my daughter next year. And to boot 2 months ago I found out I have a 17 year old son with a girl I was dating in the Army when I got back from "Desert Storm" and she waited till now to tell me :eek: So in total starting last year we have 6 kids graduating within 3 years :lol: Next year it's party time!!!!!!

• Members

Hey thanks great dane. I had a gig in syracuse sat night so I took the wife and boy up for an overnight trip. Went to zoo the following day. Had a great time. Being a dad is great. I get to relive childhood experiences thru my sons eyes.

Cheers to all the dads out there!

Archived