anyone know this ebay seller?

vintage clubber

• Members

I charge actual shipping on my pickguard assemblies and I would never charge more than $5.00 to ship a single pickup within the continental U.S.

Depends on how you ship. When using USPS I ship Priority with Delivery Confirmation, and for a single pickups my actual cost has been $5.65 - $5.95, depending on distance shipped, the last half dozen or so I've sold.

Some people also think their time and gas is worth something and charge extra for 'handling' as well.

• Members

Judging from his grammar, punctuation, and usage errors, I would say that we have a rather low IQ ebayer here. The content of his message confirms my suspicion; he's just not very smart when it comes to portraying a professional demeanor.

His 100% feedback looks good, so, while he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, he appears to possess some honesty and integrity.

This cognitive and psychological profile is a free service of the DocJeffrey. Please consider me if you require similar profile of a potential spouse or someone you intend to stalk. Reasonable rates. Free shipping.

• Members

Or is it just a way for some to prove there superior intellect?

We're talking about the ebay seller, right? Not the forum? Yes. To me it's important to know that the seller isn't some poorly educated, knuckle dragging, mouth breathing neanderthal.

Whether we like it or not, we are judged by our ability to communicate. Checking your grammar, usage, punctuation, and clarity communicates to the potential buyer that you are willing to take the time to do things right. Sloppy writing communicates the opposite. It's Business 101, Week 1, but most of us know it instinctively. Those who don't cannot be trusted as sellers.

This lesson in common sense is brought to you as a free service by DocJeffrey. Please keep me in mind for all of you common sense needs.

By the way, I could care less about grammar' puctuation;and sepelling when it kums to the forums. Money aint changin' hands hear.

Archived