Carvin's new 24 fret CTs.

kherman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do believe the flushing began right about the time your name was first mentioned.. Go check the replay. Notice that I tried to ignore it? Notice it only went to crap once you started your typical "poor little me, Carvin bent me over a chair" speech? Notice that you don't know when to STFU and move on?

• Members

I do believe the flushing began right about the time your name was first mentioned.. Go check the replay. Notice that I tried to ignore it? Notice it only went to crap once you started your typical "poor little me, Carvin bent me over a chair" speech? Notice that you don't know when to STFU and move on?

You started the insults on post number 15

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showpost.php?p=40461912&postcount=15

• Members

Your detective work sucks.. Clearly I called the idiot an idiot in post #7.. However, the real trainwreck didn't start till you got involved.. Kind of like it always happens, isn't it?

No. You were already fully into it with two others before I even got here, and you're still making stuff up about my participation in this thread. Why the mods haven't stepped in yet, I haven't a clue.

• Members

No. You were already fully into it with two others before I even got here, and you're still making stuff up about my participation in this thread. Why the mods haven't stepped in yet, I haven't a clue.

First off, I don't consider this golfcart kid to be intelligent enough to argue with. Calling him an idiot is just recreation. He's clearly about 13 years old. Just look at his last post? How do you respond to something like that? I'm rubber and you're glue? Come on man, gimme something to work with here.. :rolleyes:

As for Larry, I can't help that he got mad after he lost the "CT's look just like PRS's" discussion.

:blah::blah::blah:

Archived