How much could I sell this?

danxrs05

• Members

I have a ESP/LTD EC-401 (White) with active EMG's.

Brand new condition. I just dont play it.

I dont know How much I should ask.

Including the case (Hard).

Here (In Canada (ottawa)) they go for around 800$ brand new without case and plus taxes.

So do you think that 700$ WITH hard case is fair?

No scratch. 1 year old. Played about 5 hours on it since I have other instruments.

• Members

If you need to know "how much can I get for this guitar?" go to eBay and check the completed listings. Too many people post threads like that pretending to want price advice, but what they are really doing is trying to circumvent the "no spam" rule.

I'd try obeying the rules of the forum :cop:

• Members

To answer the OP, 700 is fair but you probably wont get that. I would try 650 or 600 to speed the process. If things go slowly, you may even have to delve into the fives.

But yeah, stealth spam is bad, i guess. Methinks this was an honest question though.

I will say though that asking price advice is something that a forum could be great for. But we have rules about not making threads for it AND it says not to comment on people's prices in the spam thread.

what is a boy to do?

• Members

Personally, I think it's a stupid rule.. What better resource for figuring out an item's value is there than a forum full of potential customers? His question is no worse than jhamnett's signature. A guitar, an amp, and......... Wii games?

• Members

Personally, I think it's a stupid rule.. What better resource for figuring out an item's value is there than a forum full of potential customers? His question is no worse than jhamnett's signature. A guitar, an amp, and......... Wii games?

You've obviously never played Super Mario Galaxy 2...

• Members
I'd try obeying the rules of the forum
:cop:

I actually agree that intentional stealth spam absolutely needs to be prohibited.

However, here's a bit of irony: You. jhamnett, posted an eBay listing in the Hot Deals thread a couple of days that violated forum rules, and it was deleted by the mods. (The eBay listing had a low price, but--in violation of rules--was not a BIN listing: it had five more days to go before ending.)
Moral of story, grant latitude to others, for their misdeed might not be intentional and insidious, just as your misstep was not.

• Members
Umm, I actually ahve a PS3 and both those games, but I'm hooked on Red Dead Revolver right now.

Also... yeah, eBay post...
:facepalm:
Forgot that it had to be BIN.

ok, I forgive you.. Any fan of Red Dead is a friend of mine.. John Marston is awesome..

• Members

I heard a rumor that John Marston kicked Chuck Norris in the eye once and Chuck said "Excuse me, my fault Mr. Marston", then bought John Marston a beer, which John Marston poured out on Chuck's boots.. Chuck, once again, apologized for being in John Marston's way, cuz he knows that bad things happen to people that get in John Marston's way..

I also heard a rumor that John Marston is actually a Jedi, just in the old west, and on Earth..

Seriously..

Archived