I miss MJ so much

chqtarzan

• Members

I don't really understand the idea of "missing him." It's not like he was your friend on a daily basis with whom you discussed your problems.

Just put on a record. It's unlikely he'd be doing another at this stage of his life as worthwhile as Thriller or Off the Wall. So you have the best of him. And there's really not much pleasure to be found, except for weirdos, in having a tabloid relationship with a loony celebrity.

Same goes with Elvis. Sad that he died youngish, but the Sun sessions were long past, and we'll always have those.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm thinking MJ, Gary Glitter and Pete will make a really good ass kicking childrens band in the afterlife.

Still though, I find impossible that there is anyone out there that cant at least recognize Billy Jean as one of the best freaking pop songs in the history of the world. No way somebody can listen to that and not shake thier ass, right?

• Members
Swept under the rug when he paid the families off..
:rolleyes:

The FBI and LAPD looked under the rug and didn't find anything. The family wanted to be "paid off" and wouldn't let the kid testify. Kind of strange don't you think? I mean if your kid had been molested don't you think you'd want the guy in jail?

It's obvious you ignored my first post that presents solid proof. Maybe you should go back and read it. Your usually a pretty logical guy, but all you are doing here is slinging mud.

• Members

Well, OJ was "innocent" as well wasn't he? When you have the money MJ had, you can get away with anything. I know he was not found guilty but how do you explain paying off families ? What was he paying for if he was innocent. Why not keep going to court no matter how long it takes and swear your innocence. I don't get paying people off just to get it over with if you are innocent. MJ or anybody for that matter...

One problem with your theory. MJ is not OJ. And with OJ they had evidence. With MJ ten years of investigation provided none.

So basically yeah....bad reasoning dude.

• Members

One problem with your theory. MJ is not OJ. And with OJ they had evidence. With MJ ten years of investigation provided none.

So basically yeah....bad reasoning dude.

Bull{censored}. Sleeping with other peoples children is enough evidence. People that are not {censored}ed in the head dont do that.

Archived