Why can't I bed Youthful women wearing Tubetops anymore?

Bookumdano2

• Members

Well?

some background music from 1972, Maestro...

ah yes, the 'Raspberries' singing 'Pleez babee, go all the way...

I was single and looking, I was at a local 'dept store' called E.J Korvettes' a big time shopping Mecca at the time in Suburban Trenton NJ...

(btw, E.J Korvettes stood for 8 Jewish Korean War Veterans who had formed the company...)

I was on the first floor, and this beautiful, olive skinned, almond eyed, long haired beauty was coming down the Escalator wearing hip hugger jeans and an off -white tube top...she smiled languidly at me and reached down to adjust her hem over her 'clogs'....

this is a true story,:love: I swear

When she reached down, a loose string on her tie back of her Tube top got sucked into the escalator machinery at the bottom of the decline...

It was like slow motion, as the material gave way and exposed one... then both of her proud breasts, her nipples were, protruding, and I noticed a large brown birthmark under her right breast, which excited me even more...

I ran towards her, peeling off my denim jacket, and threw it over her exposed shoulders, I put my right hand over her hair and caressed it while whispering instructions to guide her to the exit door...

People were clapping, old guys were panting and shaking, old 'biddies' were holding their cheeks and clucking, 'oh my, oh my...':lol:

There was a liqour store nearby, in the Shopping Ctr.... I took my lovely 'charge' to my beat up 1961 MGA British Sportscar, placed in the her in the leather passenger seat, and then... bought a bottle of 'Boone's Farm Strawberry Wine...

I deftly pulled two plastic champagne 'glasses' from the glove box, that I 'lifted' from a recent wedding I had attended...and to the tunes and chatter of my old Blaupunkt AM radio...we exchanged our Life Histories.

I remember her lovely musky, perfume smell,... more like an oil than a

spray, that lingered on the denim jacket I draped over her...it lasted for weeks...

reminder: contact Rasputin...the 'Sultan of Scents', describe it to him. and I know he will tell me what she was wearing...:thu:

• Members

Any difficulty in embedding that situation, Luke?

I wish I could say yes...but the phone numero she gave me... either I wrote down wrong (with shaking hands) or she did give me a wrong number on purpose... Never saw her again.

Doesn't matter ...I held and caressed one of the most intriguing woman I will ever meet that night...

• Members

Jeez, after viewing the pics posted.... I JUST realized that the girl in my narrative was NOT wearing a tube top, but a Halter top...one of the tie straps in the back got caught in the escalator.

I also remember her name was Wilma, and she drove an orange Datsun,

Rather than give up my Jean Jacket, I peeled off my 1969 Led Zeppelin tour shirt for her to wear home.

• Members

I remember Korvets.....albeit the one on Roosevelt Blvd. Sadly, it was because it was the closest I came to being arrested. A buddy wanted to get the latest Neil Young Album (After the Gold Rush) and he and I went in. We split up and I checked out a few things before heading back to the car. I was sitting on the hood waiting for him and he finally came out...suddenly, two guys started hassling him. Well, in my youth I thought I was "bad" and jumped off the hood to help out. They started flashing badges and it turns out idiot breath had shoplifted the album. When they were convinced I had nothing to do with it, they let me go and booked him. But my parents used to love Korvets.

• Members

I remember Korvets.....albeit the one on Roosevelt Blvd. Sadly, it was because it was the closest I came to being arrested. A buddy wanted to get the latest Neil Young Album (After the Gold Rush) and he and I went in. We split up and I checked out a few things before heading back to the car. I was sitting on the hood waiting for him and he finally came out...suddenly, two guys started hassling him. Well, in my youth I thought I was "bad" and jumped off the hood to help out. They started flashing badges and it turns out idiot breath had shoplifted the album. When they were convinced I had nothing to do with it, they let me go and booked him. But my parents used to love Korvets.

My first electric guitar and amp came from Korvetts in Springfield PA. Neither was great.....

My college girlfriend and I were driving down I81 near Shippensburg College. She was wearing a tube top. As I passed an 18 wheeler, I honked the horn, reached over and pulled it down exposing her ample endowments. The truck driver obviously saw this, as he blasted away on his horn until we were out of sight. Fortunately, she was a good sport....

Archived