Did George Lynch plagiarise Bark At The Moon?

lincoln40

• Members

I could care less about post count. Join date is what people look at anyway. You call me dumb, but I'll outschool you in guitar/music knowledge any day of the week. I'm sure of this.

HAHAHAHAHA....... Good one. Now a pissing contest with someone you don't even know over playing ability. Awesome. You are stupid. I bet my daddy can beat up your daddy!

• Members

HAHAHAHAHA....... Good one. Now a pissing contest with someone you don't even know over playing ability. Awesome. You are stupid. I bet my daddy can beat up your daddy!

Whatever dude. I'm not gonna get into a flame war with you. You got any questions concerning guitar/music knowledge or if you want to discuss your personal issues-than PM me.

• Members

I can't hold your moronic posts against you as I formly believe you're not intelligent enough to understand how much moronic paydirt you're exposing.

Jake was in Mickey Ratt and didn't try out for Ozzy back then. actually, George tried out between xciter and Dokken which was early 1979-1980. Jake, was already working between Dio/Ratt at that time. As for George Lynch being influenced he said himself he isn't wasnt. As a matter of fact, I have a 7 page article where he comments how Randy
"Wasn't really impressive until he got the Ozzy gig. It seemed like he really grew and adapted as a player when he worked with Ozzy"
and truthfully, I feel he is/was right. Randy's early stuff wasn't mind blowing Ie Laughing Gas era Riot II Lp stuff.

As for George copying licks or being even slightly influenced by Jake? Well, a deaf child could tell the difference there. You're really, very quickly making a name on this forum as a mindless troll.

Just my .02

Keep footing it.

This his solo when he was with Quiet Riot, not impressive my ass.

[YOUTUBE]KxN0mQgQdPM[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I'm going to say that Randy was still early in the learning stages of metal guitar at this stage that and the fact there was no net to learn from. Based on that video only, if that were all the soloing tricks he could muster I could kick his ass on the guitar. However, we know what he turned into. It's well known that Randy was not proud of his guitar work at that stage and did not want those albums released in the states.

• Members

No. I've played both these riffs for years and they are not the same. The only thing close to a similarity is the way the notes bounce back and forth with the low string in the intro and the way the drums come in. That's about it. You'll find something similar in other metal songs, especially from the 80's. Example: Motley Crue's Looks That Kill.

The chords aren't the same. The melody's aren't the same. The solos aren't the same. George Lynch didn't plagiarize Bark At The Moon. As CLOSE as you could get to being accurate with such a suggestion would be to speculate that maybe it inspired his playing in Kiss of Death but even that's a bit of a stretch.

• Members
I can't hold your moronic posts against you as I formly believe you're not intelligent enough to understand how much moronic paydirt you're exposing.

Jake was in Mickey Ratt and didn't try out for Ozzy back then. actually, George tried out between xciter and Dokken which was early 1979-1980. Jake, was already working between Dio/Ratt at that time. As for George Lynch being influenced he said himself he isn't wasnt. As a matter of fact, I have a 7 page article where he comments how Randy "Wasn't really impressive until he got the Ozzy gig. It seemed like he really grew and adapted as a player when he worked with Ozzy" and truthfully, I feel he is/was right. Randy's early stuff wasn't mind blowing Ie Laughing Gas era Riot II Lp stuff.

As for George copying licks or being even slightly influenced by Jake? Well, a deaf child could tell the difference there. You're really, very quickly making a name on this forum as a mindless troll.

Just my .02

Keep footing it.

Completely agree with this, thank you.

Archived