Amazing how good some ppl are and don't think so

Into Nation

• Members

Great playing...I love that Strat.

I have many friends who are way better guitar players than myself, so good infact that I feel like giving up guitar after listining to them play, I tell them that they {censored}ing kickass, however, it seems they all say "meh"....They tell me that I am pretty good as well...I just say "yeah right".

• Members

I'd appreciate the file if you've got it! Went on a fruitless search this afternoon, feel dirty after ending up in countless dead-end mp3 sites.

I also rummaged through my old computer and found out why it's so familiar. I heard it about four years ago as the backing for an amp demo, always liked the progression, and at some point in the last couple years recreated it in Garageband to wail over in a speaker demo I did. My version's pretty basic and doesn't have all the changes.

I used this site:

http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

to extract the mp3 and it worked fine. File is too large to attach to this message, but just follow instructions at the website to get the mp3.

• Members

Yeah, the YouTube version's a bit hissy and lo-fi which is why I'd like the real thing. It also comes to an abrupt end, I think.

It probably depends how you view guitar, but besides the begging-for-lead sound of the track, another plus I find is that the Gm key of this forces you out of standard shapes and paths, causes you to make some interesting choices that, if it was in Em or Am, you wouldn't make.

Thanks for looking, asb.

Archived