Video from my last gig

_pete_

• Members

I could put up Working Man but my bass player will kill me.

He forgot the words and started making faces at the camera.

I still have to listen to the rest to see what's acceptable to make public.

Thanks for the comments guys! Feel free to leave comments on YouTube before the weirdos find my vids.

• Members

Excellent _Pete_. You're a truly great guitar player!

Great band! You all nail that stuff!

I understand you won't be doing the Counterparts anymore.. but I'm sure you'll find some other gig you'll enjoy. Players of your calibur are in demand. :thu:

I'm also enjoying the tones you're getting....... especially seeing that you're achieving it with your GSP 1101.

I got a really good deal on one earlier this year and I have a lot of fun jammin' with it at home but I haven't incorporated it into my live rig yet.

You got me inspired to maybe finally install that thing in my rack.

You also got me inspired to practice my guitar!! :)

• Members

Excellent _Pete_. You're a truly great guitar player!

Great band! You all nail that stuff!

I understand you won't be doing the Counterparts anymore.. but I'm sure you'll find some other gig you'll enjoy. Players of your calibur are in demand.
:thu:

I'm also enjoying the tones you're getting....... especially seeing that you're achieving it with your GSP 1101.

I got a really good deal on one earlier this year and I have a lot of fun jammin' with it at home but I haven't incorporated it into my live rig yet.

You got me inspired to maybe finally install that thing in my rack.

You also got me inspired to practice my guitar!!
:)

Thanks Dave!

I'm sure you'll get great tone from the GSP. I can't imagine you ever getting bad tone. You're too good a player.

I'm not completely ruling out future gigs with Counterparts but there would have to be a good reason to do it now considering the distance.

There is a possibility of the guys coming down to Florida for a show. Our light guy and sound guy are in Fla and the bass player is from here. It could happen.

• Members

That was outstanding, man!!!! Kinda blew my mind there, Pete. And great way to showcase how awesome the GSP1101 really is. Underrated product for sure.

YOU GUYS {censored}ING ROCK!!!!

Thank you sir!

Yeah I'm 100% sold on the GSP. It's giving me everything I'm looking for.

• Members

Thanks Dave!

I'm sure you'll get great tone from the GSP. I can't imagine you ever getting bad tone. You're too good a player.

I'm not completely ruling out future gigs with Counterparts but there would have to be a good reason to do it now considering the distance.

There is a possibility of the guys coming down to Florida for a show. Our light guy and sound guy are in Fla and the bass player is from here. It could happen.

I live in Palm Harbor too. You look familiar although I can't quite say why. Do you play in any other bands around here?

Archived