and... i'm officially 30...

pixelchemist

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i don't get the idea of people attaching anything to an age. it's just a number. i still wear jeans and a tshirt and chucks every day, despite having turned 30 a little over 3 years ago. still got long hair. still paint my fingernails black. still drink myself stupid every night, still play in a band.

and still have a rad career working with mostly awesome clients that allow me the freedoms i want.

you're only "old" if you give up and let yourself be. i, for one, intend to go all out keef style till i wind up a little smudge on some alley in hollywood.

• Members

i don't get the idea of people attaching anything to an age. it's just a number. i still wear jeans and a tshirt and chucks every day, despite having turned 30 a little over 3 years ago. still got long hair. still paint my fingernails black. still drink myself stupid every night, still play in a band.

and still have a rad career working with mostly awesome clients that allow me the freedoms i want.

you're only "old" if you give up and let yourself be. i, for one, intend to go all out keef style till i wind up a little smudge on some alley in hollywood.

There we go. That's the life you want to be livin'. Learn a lesson from this dude :thu:

Archived