IMPORTANT!!

//()()

• Members

Has anyone heard of a guy named Anthony Bouazza or Interlude Entertainment?

I smell something fishy..

he is claiming that he will get us to New York, and in front of people from four major labels (Atlantic, Sony, Epic, EMI I think they were) for the cost of $2000.

WHAT THE {censored}?

Is that normal?

Give me any information on this showcase for label thing, normal cost, and the actual person Anthony Bouazza if you know anything.

Thanks!

• Members

you might laugh but it could be true.

you pay 2k to play for free in front of some people from some labels?

i wouldn't doubt it.

you won't get anything out of it and they won't tell you what those people actually DO at the labels, but if he gets 10 bands to bite i bet he can even pay some label people to be there.

times are hard at the labels lol.

you do realize if you have enough money you can just BUY a record deal right? start waving 100k around and see what happens.

• Members

Fuggeddaboudit.

You're better off to invest the 2 k into your own record.

true, if you record most of the instruments except for the drums and vocals, (it's not a rocket science), and mix the album yourself, get a pro master it, get it duplicated, you should be able to have 1000 CDs for around 2k, that's how we did.

• Members

Has anyone heard of a guy named Anthony Bouazza or Interlude Entertainment?

I smell something fishy..

he is claiming that he will get us to New York, and in front of people from four major labels (Atlantic, Sony, Epic, EMI I think they were) for the cost of $2000.

WHAT THE {censored}?

Is that normal?

Give me any information on this showcase for label thing, normal cost, and the actual person Anthony Bouazza if you know anything.

Thanks!

BULL{censored}

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I got the same offer today through myspace. he wanted me to deposit $2,500 into his account right now and he will fly me out this thursday to meet with Atlantic records. if i get a deal out of it then he gets 10 percent of the signing bonus. im not sure. i think hes for real but this is all things that can be done with hard work and good talent. you can do all of this {censored} for yourself. stop selling yourself to buisness. let the music take you. not money.

• Members

I got the same offer today through myspace. he wanted me to deposit $2,500 into his account right now and he will fly me out this thursday to meet with Atlantic records. if i get a deal out of it then he gets 10 percent of the signing bonus. im not sure. i think hes for real but this is all things that can be done with hard work and good talent. you can do all of this {censored} for yourself. stop selling yourself to buisness. let the music take you. not money.

No way he's for real! Maybe a real con artist.

John:cop:

• Members

The guy your talking about is a small time hustler & con man who swings between South Florida & NYC. He has no legit ties to anyone. If you tussle with him, he'll pull out the 'my name ends in a vowel' card. He's got no cred there either.

• Members

the guy also goes by the name of jamaica johnson....he can talk a good game and tries to keep u from asking questions by giving u too much info about what he does and who he knows.....i looked his name and number up and came up with ads in craiglist and myspace with his phone number... but it said to ask for anthony or william ...das how i got to his other "name"......he claimed he can get a meeting with vp's in record labels for 5000 dollars and 10 percent of the sign on bonus and off course could not garantee you'll get anything.

i contacted the so call vp's he can get meetings with and they asured me that no one should be charging any money for any meetings of the sort and further more ..they did not know the guy!!!...go figure..... so i waited for his next call and started asking him question and for some type of credits i can verify and all he could do is play the im offended card... and saying he didnt have to answer any question bcuz he is so big!!!!..lol........

his current working number is 305-725-0894

so if ur interested call him..lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

here are some myspace messages sent between us:

bassicaly I told him that he was full of {censored}, and sending the same thing to everyone. and that I had the opportunity to speak with people in the industry and none of them had heard his name. not even the ones he claims to be working with.

it's pretty pathetic how he can't even spell indie right.

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Mar 13, 2008 7:05 PM

Oh I know you know. You are the chick with the long hair. You couldn't have spoken with anyoe in power. A/R consultants live.

Randy and Simon from American Idol consult from time to time. You will pay them, 10 times the amount you would pay

me.

So I wish you luck with you chick looks and you indy label. I will check in wih you by summer time and you will still be major label free.

Date: Mar 13, 2008 6:36 PM

I a pig. First off there are many people that work at labels that I work with. I helped Plies get his deal and I got Andrew Seeley (High School Musical you the 9 miliion selling cd) his first deal.

I am not a pig for being paid as a consultant as you would like to be paid as an artist to do a show. I will promise you this you were vague about your label you are deling with so I know its not a major.

Indys are nothing so since you ar into the name calling I proise you will never sign a major deal I promise you that.

Date: Mar 13, 2008 2:34 PM

Hello its been a minute since we last spoke.

Since you emailed me I have been to NY with 6 clients and 2 have gone on to the next level in their negotiations. They have been offered record deals.

My website www. ablconline. com speaks volumes for my accomplishments. My name is Anthony my number is 305-725-0894.

If you are trying to get a deal I can help. I understand the industry and the monthly windows that an act has a chance to get signed. A good veteren of this business would know these things.

The ball is in your court I will be in NY with 2 acts this Friday.

_________________________________--

we all know every band on myspace got the same {censored}ing message.

• 1 month later...

Archived