$60 Bucks burning a hole in my PayPal

notjonahbutnoah

• Members

What would you get?

I am kinda thinking about a Couch strap, I dunno. Maybe a wallet, as mine is falling apart.

If $60 popped into your paypal, and you had to spend it today without going more than a buck or two over... don't say into bank account. :wave:

Not that I'm gonna, just curious here...

• Moderators
  • Members

You don't
have
to spend it - save it for something you
really
want or need later!

Yeah, it's just a fun topic I think. Maybe I'll get a soldering Iron and a tone pot to fix my Epi.

I'm covered on cables, the polytune, a pedalboard, and the girlfriend and I recently finished one of those 6 lb. bags gifted upon us at Christmas... no more chocolate for about a decade.

I like the tele body, I do have tele gas right now, I'd get it together and it would play like {censored} though. I am no luthier.

• Members

Heh, I actually have some credit at GC right now too, Imma use it for strings. :cool:

So for $42 on Guitar Fetish I can get a soldering iron, a couple tubes of solder, a roll of hookup wire, an extra solder tip, and 3 500k post for a couple things I've been meaning to tweak.

That's a pretty good investment I think.

• Members

Also, Cratz, man you guys sereiously... I bet my NOC3 Pure Drive will wash away some Zendrive gas...

I've looked at the Pure Drive... and I've been pretty impressed from the clips. I mostly play low gain and what I call 'complex cleans' and it looks like it would be just about perfect for barely goosing a really clean amp.

The Zendrive does something pretty specific though... it is made to get that Dumble/Boogie Mk I low gain but lots of singing sustain kinda thing.

I want the Zendrive so I can be a real fake fusion guitarist... mostly to break up the monotony of being a full-time fake hard rock rhythm guitarist that sidelines as a fake surf guitarist. :lol:

Archived