NGD: It is Les Paul Shaped...

skdmrklcy

• Members

I had the camera...aka Driod X phone sitting the the headstock so that it is flat in relation to the headstock. I was hoping you would all say I was nuts and it was fine... They have no more sadly.

I could go to another location... but I am not sure they will exchange it for a new one since this one was a clearance item. I am sure they will refund me which starts the search again. I tried to buy a Strat or Tele first actually but ALL of them (MIM and the MIA I could reach) had sharp fret ends. I did mess with a Classic Vibe and it was great... I guess Fender should close down here and move to china.

• Members

I had the camera...aka Driod X phone sitting the the headstock so that it is flat in relation to the headstock. I was hoping you would all say I was nuts and it was fine... They have no more sadly.

I could go to another location... but I am not sure they will exchange it for a new one since this one was a clearance item. I am sure they will refund me which starts the search again. I tried to buy a Strat or Tele first actually but ALL of them (MIM and the MIA I could reach) had sharp fret ends. I did mess with a Classic Vibe and it was great... I guess Fender should close down here and move to china.

Get with the store manager, and they will make it happen. Just be cool about it. GC is a HUGE chain store...location does not matter. I returned a guitar to a store in another state with no receipt before...the key is to go through the manager, not the sales dept (they work on commission).

• Members

I will try to get a better picture tonight. I think it is actually the Nut and not the neck. The low E side of the nut sticks up higher than the high E. The Low E does seem a little high in the Nut as well. It makes the entire neck look out of whack.

• Members

Seems all is well. After looking up the Nut it is supposed to be like that. It is a Earvana compensated nut, it is different than a normal nut. I am not sure how I feel about it yet, but I like everything else so I think its a keeper.

Yeah, the nut is supposed to be sloped like that. You're fine.

If it plays well and sounds good- you got a good deal.

Archived