NGD: Gibson L6-S Deluxe

stickman393

• Members

I thought the L6S came with a 6 way rotary switch (vari-tone) and the smooth-top Bill Lawrence chrome buckers. I had one with a maple neck and body like that.

The rotary switch is not a vari-tone. It's a selector that combines various coils in various configurations. I'm surprised it isn't used more often with 2 humbucker guitars with 4 conductors on each pickup.

• 4 years later...
Hey Dudes:

I have the PU rings available for the L6 Deluxe now; the weird trapezoid shaped ones for the 3-screw Lawrence Pickups. The old ones always break!! Mine are much more durable than the originals, made from any color of pickguard material from www.pickguardheaven.com

I also have the pickguards for all of the L6 models.

Happy Picking,

PC

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Harmony Central! wave.gif We're very happy to have you join us, but we do ask that businesses not spam the forums. You can put a link and info about your company in your signature if you want, which means it will show up in every post you make. You can also send any new product press releases to news@harmonycentral dot com and I'll make sure they get posted for you on the front page of the site and in the HC News section to help spread the word.

Also, manufacturers are also encouraged to respond to threads that are about their products. For example, if someone complains that one of your pickguards didn't fit, you're welcome to reply to that thread. If someone raves about your products and service, you can reply, and if someone has a question about your products, please feel free to jump in and respond. If someone asks where they can get a pickguard made for their (fill in the blank) and you make them, you're welcome to say so - those kinds of things are not only beneficial to you and your company, but also to our forum community. smile.png

Archived