Your women look like your guitars.

billybilly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ Well, probably not if you are forced to pay for cancer treatment, however mild it might be.

Was kind of thinking that if one were to be diagnosed with cancer @50 and still be around @60 to enjoy a fresh Hustler & throw down a few cold ones then things certainly could've been one whole heck of a lot worse. Life might not always be everything we dream but the alternative is much worse.

• Members

Was kind of thinking that if one were to be diagnosed with cancer @50 and still be around @60 to enjoy a fresh Hustler & throw down a few cold ones then things certainly could've been one whole heck of a lot worse. Life might not always be everything we dream but the alternative is much worse.

I keep telling my younger friends, "The only thing {censored}tier than life is the alternatives".

• Members

no offense but you are definitely punching above your weight, your wife is hotter than Brad Paisley's, of course we would need more pics to confirm this

Yeah - you're right - a polite way to put it. She's done a bit of modelling and wot not, but I don't think I should put those pics up really! She would probably never let me buy a guitar ever again.

Archived