NGDx2! Agile content

Timmott

• Members

Got these Agiles in trades this week and couldn't be happier! One is an AL-3100 with Duncan 59/Distortion and the other is an AL-3000 :thu:. Both are near perfect finish wise and aren't too heavy or too light. Great acoustic sound and playability but I haven't gotten a chance to plug them in yet but I'm very happy. Heres some pics:

agiles1.jpg

agiles2.jpg

agilecsb1.jpg

agiletb1.jpg

• Members

Agiles in my opinion are the best deal in guitars out there. I love mine. I can't believe they sell them for the prices they do given what you get. My buddy has a few Gibson Les Pauls and he admits that my Agile sounds and feels at leastbas good as his.

You were smart to get the Agiles and younwill live them. Congrats!!!

• Members
HNGD times two!

Is the Seymour Duncan beast the one on the Rondo website?

Nope its just a normal 3100 with Duncans :thu:.

Putting them side by side with my friends Epiphone LP Standard Plus they look/feel better. Haven't gotten to A/B them with a real Gibson yet but I'd say they're definately on par with my friend SG Special I play all the time.

• Members

Yeah I don't think the pictures from Rondo give the Tobacco burst justice, mine is beautiful! Just wish I had an amp to play these bad boys through.

Dang, yours looks like a completely different guitar from the one on the Rondo site. Really nice. I think you'll like the stock AL3K pickups, too.

• Members

You take the time to take pictures and post to HCEG BEFORE you plug them in to play???? Where are your priorities boy??

Nice scores! congratulations!

No amp = can't play them :sad:. I need to retube my amp before I have anything to play them through.

Archived