Anyone heard about Chandler guitars?

elsupermanny14

• Members

I have a bass that the Chandler custom shop built for me almost 20 years ago. It's very professional work. I've never played their production stuff, but I remember LUSTING after their "555" model and reading good reviews in magazines of the time (early 90's) about Chandler.

The "555"

555.gif

• Members

My buddy had one in the 80;s that was pink with white polka dots(go figure) it was on par with the nicest Jacksons ESP's etc. being made at that time. Great playing guitar and very well made.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

Yes, I have two. One is a one-of-a-kind made especially for the person that sold it to me. It is bird's eye maple neck, two coil split humbuckers wound by Paul Chandler's brother, Piezo bridge pickup, stereo line out (mono or stereo) and has a very thin neck which is perfect for my small hands. I currently have it on ebay via my friend at Pure Wave Audio.

I also have a Chandler Tele that has just been re-fretted and is a dream to play. Double binding, and two Fender noiseless pickups.

I also had and sold a Chandler strat that was a "kit" I believe. I wish I never sold it. I love the necks on Chandlers and the build quality.

I hope this helps.

Found a kool guitar on sale for a cheap price. It is a Chandler and I just want to know if anyone has ever heard of them?

Archived