With or Without?

Spirithawk

• Members

Thanks everyone. Seems off eased out on but not by much. I'll probably leave it off a while, just for a change of pace, and then put it back on. One thing I've been wondering is how it would look with all black, instead of white, guard, poker chip, pickup trim and black nobs too. I like being differant and have never seen a blueburst like that. To be honest, I think it would look sweet as hell! :) Needless to say.....I LOVE THIS GUITAR!

• Members

I say on and change the knobs to match the p/g and surrounds. Unless you can deal with the scratches on that pretty geetar which WILL happen sans p.g.

That's why I won't leave it off long but I don't think my picking style would scratch it. Hmmmm...white nobs might be interesting. Not that exspensive so not out much if I decide I don't like them. Might just give the white speed nobs idea a try but I'd really need cream colored ones to match. It would be awesome if someone offered custom colors of guards, poker chips and pickup surrounds. It's a beautiful guitar, with loads of possibilities and I'd like very much to personalise it and make it more one of a kind. I have to say, I really apreciate all the kind compliments and advice. Thanks folks.

Archived