(Rant) On the Squier Jagmaster, Jazzmaster, and Jaguar guitars...

honeyiscool

• Members

If they sold all the colors you wanted, with all the options anyone might want, few people would buy Fenders. If they limit the selection, it might convince some players to say, "I want it, but it doesn't have what I want... {censored} it, I'll buy a Fender."

Squiers are there to catch your interest and, if sold to beginners, keep them on the brand logo and design.

• Members

For me, it's not so much the color choices, but the lack of tremolo, chrome bits, and switches that make these look cheap and decidedly un-offset like.

Jazzmasters don't have chrome.

Jagmasters have a trem.

I think we can do better.

• Members

IF squier or Fender (preferably Squier for the price) had available; a Jazzmaster with a maple board, 22frets, 25.5" scale, in sunburst with a black guard, i would buy one in an instant!

Where the Fukc is it? Why wont they cater for my needs!?!?!?!?! I not all bad! I know its not true to the original. I'll even accept the hardtail bridge, i dont mind the dual pots, im cool with the strat input! Just gimmie another fret and a black guard on the squier sunburst Jazzmaster ya bunch of no good giraffes!

And while your at it, go ahead and release a 22 fret thinline tele 25.5" scale with a maple board in a decent finish eh?

It's cool................ im fine ................. forget about it.

;)

Archived