Pacifica 112V truly outstanding for the price.

Jkater

• Members

I picked up a used 112m a couple of months ago for next to nothing and I can't believe how good a player the guitar is. I love it's maple neck. Let them stay unpopular, then that makes the price lower for us who will buy them.

True. Dollar 4 Dollar best guitar buy out there. I have 11s on my 112J and hardly any set up changes from the 9s it came with. I even like the trem action over any MIMs I have A/B'd. Someone delete this thread please...

• Members

And the top end made-in-Japan stuff is being discontinued constantly. Pacifica 904, AES1500, AEX1500, RGX-FG, all gone. There are rumours that the SA2200 is taking that route as well but it appears available at the moment.

That's a real drag, I wonder why.

• Members

I totally agree J!

We have two Pac 112's in the shop now. I believe they are $95 each. They totally smoke playing and sound wise.

I do NOT know why more players are attracted to them.

Oh btw, if anyone wants one of these, let me know.

Gary

I worked for MF before they bacame a Fender dealer. We had a bunch of awesome Yamaha strat and tele styles in stock and sold the hell out of them. My favorite was a sweet PAC904. Great prices, too. Of course, as soon as the Fenders went up on the wall, Yammies were impossible to sell. I would put a Fender next to a Yamaha and show how superior the Yammie was for less money. The customer would agree and then buy the Fender. Drove me nuts!

Oh, and my go to amp for demos was always the DG100 212. HUGE sound.

• Members

^^^ :love: :love: :love:

A 9xx series for 250 pounds on ebay? The last 904's I've seen on ebay went for around 550 pounds which is a steal. Mine cost me 965 euros (around $1200) and that was a bargain considering the overall quality of that guitar.

Contour.jpg

Heel.jpg

Warmothneck.jpg

Archived