Anybody ever run into this?

BlueSky1963

• Members

I ordered it on 8/1, got a shipping notice from MF on 8/2. Initially there was no tracking info, but sometimes it takes 24 hrs or so for UPS to get it.

(Lots of time stuff gets loaded on to a trailer that sits in the yard until midnight when UPS comes an picks it up. Then they have to unload it and scan it in, etc., etc., etc.)

So, come 8/3 I check tracking and I get this...

Capture.JPG

WTF? Is it shipped or not? I can't think of why I'm getting this unless it's either sitting in they yard or the changed the shipper? I've worked on IT systems that support a Distribution facility for 16 years and never seen this.

• Members

^+1

MF pulled the item from their warehouse and created a shipping document for it to be picked up. It's ready to be shipped - but UPS hasn't come by yet to pick it up. After UPS gets it, they need to bring it back to their depot and enter it in their system - so the status will change to being picked up. That's just standard.

• Members

^+1

MF pulled the item from their warehouse and created a shipping document for it to be picked up. It's ready to be shipped - but UPS hasn't come by yet to pick it up. After UPS gets it, they need to bring it back to their depot and enter it in their system - so the status will change to being picked up. That's just standard.

+1 for the +1!

• Members

^+1

Nope! Checked it this morning and it's in Salt Lake and scheduled to be delivered Monday! Weird!

Archived