Digitized wifey.

• Moderators

Digitized wifey. She has a MIDI in plug now.

Any suggestion what controller I should assign to what action?

I think you'll want to keep 7 as Volume so you know where to find it in a pinch. Same goes for Balance at 8. 8 is particularly handy.

Sorry ladies. Yesterday I saw two middle aged women jogging. Both fit and kicking ass down the road. And the one lady... she wouldn't shut up. Just shouting blahblahblah on down the road.

If she'd kept Volume as controller number 7 I'd have been able to find it and back her down a bit.

• Members

Now that your wife has been MIDI-fied, why not hook her up to sequence a lightshow, firepots and smoke machine? (One of the more ingenious recent uses for MIDI, I am led to understand).

On a related note, are women swearing more these days? When I was growing up, women rarely swore, but men did a lot of it. Now, many very nice, educated, respectable ladies go around with "f**k this and f**k that".

• Members

That may be true if his xanax is wearing off, but otherwise no way! Also a runner's high will get a guy really talkative with some very profound observations about life. I know... it happens to me. But I

• Members

On a related note, are women swearing more these days? When I was growing up, women rarely swore, but men did a lot of it. Now, many very nice, educated, respectable ladies go around with "f**k this and f**k that".

My current wife doesn not swear, but needed a MIDI connector... "Rudy come here, was that you who pissed beside the toilet?"

pinkeln_klein.png

• Moderators
That may be true if his xanax is wearing off, but otherwise no way! Also a runner's high will get a guy really talkative with some very profound observations about life. I know... it happens to me. But I

Archived