Two years GULAG for Russian girl band Pussy Riot

A. Einstein

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is there something wrong with me that I find so many lesbian girls to be hot?

Girl on picture above. Her name is Nadejda, she is married and has a little kid. Her husband is an artist, citizen of Canada. She has a Canadian green card. She is not a lesbian (or maybe you are talking about police woman? Then I'm confused, or maybe it's matter of taste, of course).

You can read it in Russian here:

http://www.vmdaily.ru/news/myj-nadejdi-tolokonnikovoi-mi-bydem-dobivatsya-chtobi-devchonok-prostili1345259285.html

• Members

Yeah, some lesbian girls are so hot. I once had a house repair-woman who was so gorgeous... huge bust under a t-shirt with no brassiere (!), long brown hair, flawless skin, daisy dukes, perfect bottom, very "womanly" body. Big assortment of tools, manual and electric.

But the really thrilling part about it is when you talk to her--- and she talks in great knowledge about house construction, electrically wiring a house, taking apart a car engine and putting it together again, which football team is going to win this weekend.... the ability to do all kinds of spatial eyeballing and correct math calculations.

You start thinking, "My God, here is a feminine woman, in whose skull God has placed a man's brain." That polarity, to me, is thrilling. She has the kind of "man's brain" that my family and society always wished that I might have had. I'll be the first to admit that men have no monopoly over these subjects; yet, this woman defies the law of averages somewhat.

But then I subscribe to the idea that men's and women's roles and interests are not patriarchal plots perpetrated against the sexes, but rather there are virilizations and feminizations of the prenatal brain during critical developmental "windows"--- the hypothalamus particularly--- whilst in utero. This is why one should neither gay-bash nor straight-bash. Everyone has damned good reasons for thinking, appearing and feeling the way they do.

• Members

Yeah, some lesbian girls are so hot. I once had a house repair-woman who was so gorgeous... huge bust under a t-shirt with no brassiere (!), long brown hair, flawless skin, daisy dukes, perfect bottom, very "womanly" body. Big assortment of tools, manual and electric.

But the really thrilling part about it is when you talk to her--- and she talks in great knowledge about house construction, electrically wiring a house, taking apart a car engine and putting it together again, which football team is going to win this weekend.... the ability to do all kinds of spatial eyeballing and correct math calculations.

You start thinking, "My God, here is a feminine woman, in whose skull God has placed a man's brain." That polarity, to me, is thrilling. She has the kind of "man's brain" that my family and society always wished that
I
might have had. I'll be the first to admit that men have no monopoly over these subjects; yet, this woman defies the law of averages somewhat.

So you could shag her whilst discussing the intricacies of box-girder bridge construction

Sounds good to me :)

• Moderators

Is there something wrong with me that I find so many lesbian girls to be hot?

Most lesbians don't look like that. :idk:

And yes, there's something wrong with you though it's quite a common affliction. It's the "convert the lesbian fantasy," aka "she just needs a good, deep d**king." :idk:

Interestingly (as I have a lesbian woman in my band and thus frequently play gay and lesbian bars) the, um, butch type of lesbians often have the "convert a straight girl" fantasy.

Personally, I find both afflictions to be a sort of masochism, but hey, whatever floats everyone's boat. :)

Terry D.

• Members

Just wanted to add, the hardest part for them starts now. They were kept in pre-trial jail which is pretty different from the one they were sent to. This one is a real concentration camp with no media around, nobody to provide any support and some real criminals doing long terms. These criminals will do everything to please the camp administration so they will create a hell on earth for these girls.

• Members
And yes, there's something wrong with you though it's quite a common affliction. It's the "convert the lesbian fantasy," aka "she just needs a good, deep d**king."
:idk:

Actually it's not like that. It's more of: I find some girl I'm attracted to, ask her out and find she doesn't play for the same team. I have no interest in converting anyone to much of anything.

Most lesbians don't look like that.

I find that stereotypes tend to be just that. I've found lesbians come in just as many different physical varieties as does everyone else.

LESBIAN WEDDING PICS THREAD!

• Members
......a house repair-woman who was so gorgeous... huge bust under a t-shirt with no brassiere (!), long brown hair, flawless skin, daisy dukes, perfect bottom, very "womanly" body. Big assortment of tools, manual and electric.

I had to go wank after reading that. :lol::facepalm:

• Moderators

I find that stereotypes tend to be just that. I've found lesbians come in just as many different physical varieties as does everyone else.

True, but in my Austin experience the two types tend to hang out at different places.

The clubs we regularly play at tend to have the "butch" type, who intentionally dress down, have short hair, no makeup, big muscles, etc. One time they had "lesbian speed dating" night and wow, what a change. Really pretty, "femme" looking ladies. Only time I've ever seen that. :idk:

Terry D.

• Members

True, but in my Austin experience the two types tend to hang out at different places.

The clubs we regularly play at tend to have the "butch" type, who intentionally dress down, have short hair, no makeup, big muscles, etc. One time they had "lesbian speed dating" night and wow, what a change. Really pretty, "femme" looking ladies. Only time I've ever seen that.

Terry D.

My first "eyeopening" experience was attending a Melissa Etheridge concert in Vegas around the time of her first album. What was that...'89 maybe? Gay/lesbian lifestyle was still very underground in those days--especially in a place like Vegas (not nearly the "progressive" city many people might think it is. Or at least it certainly wasn't back then.) Knowing she had a lesbian following and expecting to see many, what I wasn't expecting was it to be such a big "coming out" party. Sure, lots of of dykes and the sort, but all sorts of very pretty girls walking hand in hand with other girls that just had me going "wow...I never woulda thought that about her in a million years..."

I guess it makes sense that the 'obvious' ones are the ones you notice in everyday life.

• Moderators

Back on topic, the Russian experience and the Egyptian experience (and, it seems at times, the American experience of late) call into question the entire viability of democracy. Perhaps people are just too lazy and stupid for Democracy to work. :idk:

Terry D.

• Members
Most lesbians don't look like that.

And yes, there's something wrong with you though it's quite a common affliction. It's the "convert the lesbian fantasy," aka "she just needs a good, deep d**king."

Interestingly (as I have a lesbian woman in my band and thus frequently play gay and lesbian bars) the, um, butch type of lesbians often have the "convert a straight girl" fantasy.

Personally, I find both afflictions to be a sort of masochism, but hey, whatever floats everyone's boat.
:)

Terry D.

I dunno. Most guys I know just like the girl on girl action(usually not real lesbians, mostly bi curious strippers). I dunno anyone who has the converto fantasy, you describe. Because really who is attracted to a bull dyke except maybe other lesbians. I say that because you're right on some level, most gay chicks at least around here have that "dressed down sort of look at me, I'm an urban hipster, I'm so tough and live in the hip part of town." thing going. They seem to wear ugly like its a badge of honor. And while I don't mind the gay part, I do mind pretentious assholes. I don't feel like I'm alone there. Sure there are some normal looking gay women around here, but unfortunately seems like the minority. I don't know if its some strange societal pressure we put on them, that they feel need to prove their gayness to world by purposely dressing ugly. Either way they appear unattractive physically, and personally. Like I said, its pretentious seems like poser stuff.

But to comment on the OP, Two years is way too much. In fact, it should be nothing more than a fine, like a misdemeanor for public disturbance.

• Members

Back on topic, the Russian experience and the Egyptian experience (and, it seems at times, the American experience of late) call into question the entire viability of democracy. Perhaps people are just too lazy and stupid for Democracy to work.

Terry D.

Was it Machiavelli who said that the best leaders are those who are mostly invisible to, and un-talked-about by, the populace?

• Members

I dunno. Most guys I know just like the girl on girl action(usually not real lesbians, mostly bi curious strippers). I dunno anyone who has the converto fantasy, you describe. Because really who is attracted to a bull dyke except maybe other lesbians. I say that because you're right on some level, most gay chicks at least around here have that "dressed down sort of look at me, I'm an urban hipster, I'm so tough and live in the hip part of town." thing going. They seem to wear ugly like its a badge of honor. And while I don't mind the gay part, I do mind pretentious assholes. I don't feel like I'm alone there. Sure there are some normal looking gay women around here, but unfortunately seems like the minority. I don't know if its some strange societal pressure we put on them, that they feel need to prove their gayness to world by purposely dressing ugly. Either way they appear unattractive physically, and personally. Like I said, its pretentious seems like poser stuff.

It's the gay female version of speaking with a lisp. It isn't necessary, but it does give them a sense of rebellion, being "who they are" and a way to help signal to each other who's who. Are such "obvious" gays the majority of either gender? I don't know. But since they are ones we notice, it makes sense we'd think they are.

Archived