Dear Santa......

FoonkySteve

• Members

Is it too early for this? I know it's not even december yet, but every site i click on these days is like a bloody online lapland.

So....... What the hey.

You can have 2 lists.

List 1 = GearStuffs you may actualy be lucky enough to get this xmas (in real life).

List 2 = GearStuffs you will prob never get, but Santa is REAL this year (Money is NO object) and you have been a very good boy/girl!

Here's Mineses:

Real Life:

Hopefully a Fender Modern Player Thinline Tele,

Maybe a Boss OC3

Santa's REAL:

A yamaha NTX700

T Rex Gristle King

Some mega awesome Delay pedal

a Fuel Tank Power Supply

Maybe a Starcaster????

Go!:rawk:

• Members

Real life:

No gear related gifts at all. I have everything just the way I like it and am 100% happy with my stuff and how it sounds.

If I see a good deal on one I'd consider picking up a POG2 for myself, and I'd like to get my old Orange serviced by someone who knows what they're doing.

Santa's real:

Fender Supersonic 22, Matching Custom Shop Strat and Tele in Lake Placid Blue

• Members

Real life:

No gear related gifts at all. I have everything just the way I like it and am 100% happy with my stuff and how it sounds.

If I see a good deal on one I'd consider picking up a POG2 for myself, and I'd like to get my old Orange serviced by someone who knows what they're doing.

Santa's real:

Fender Supersonic 22, Matching Custom Shop Strat and Tele in Lake Placid Blue

:thu: Im with ya on the Orange service - I've got an old 1974 OR-120 Head, that has been sitting dead for about a year now :(

Took it to a Tech, his answer was along the lines of "i dunno, i can't fix it, it really could be anything......"

What you got?

• Members

:thu:
Im with ya on the Orange service - I've got an old 1974 OR-120 Head, that has been sitting dead for about a year now
:(
Took it to a Tech, his answer was along the lines of "i dunno, i can't fix it, it really could be anything......"

What you got?

I've got a '75 Reverb Twin 2x12 combo.

It works just fine (was dead when I got it but new rectifier diodes, a rebias/new power amp valves and a speaker recone sorted that out), but there's a low frequency hum coming from it (probably needs new filter caps), and I just generally think the sound and feel of the amp would be much improved if a decent tech gave it the once over.

I've sorta bit the bullet and got in touch with a guy who has done work for Ash, and does tech for some big names when they play in Northern Ireland (notably Leonard Cohen). He does custom builds and stuff too so should know his way around an amp. It'll cost probably

• Members

I've got a '75 Reverb Twin 2x12 combo.

It works just fine (was dead when I got it but new rectifier diodes, a rebias/new power amp valves and a speaker recone sorted that out), but there's a low frequency hum coming from it (probably needs new filter caps), and I just generally think the sound and feel of the amp would be much improved if a decent tech gave it the once over.

I've sorta bit the bullet and got in touch with a guy who has done work for Ash, and does tech for some big names when they play in Northern Ireland (notably Leonard Cohen). He does custom builds and stuff too so should know his way around an amp. It'll cost probably

• Members

Real Life: Hopefully a nice amp or maybe a reverb pedal I've been looking at for about 6 months.

Unlikely: A Thin Skin Jazzmaster in Lake Placid Blue.

But it's all really up in the air, as I've been trying to sell a lot of stuff. So if my old gear sells, this Jazzmaster can be mine.

Archived