Oh hot mama. :D

honeyiscool

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's how I feel about every single post honeyiscool has ever made.

Five years is the amount of time a youngster takes to go from Algebra to Vector Calculus in a good high school. Just saying.

We're talking about gear here. Gear. Not musical ability or knowledge, but gear. It doesn't take that long to figure out which way is up when an entire industry prides itself on being based on 1950s technology.

• Members

Five years is the amount of time a youngster takes to go from Algebra to Vector Calculus in a good high school. Just saying.

We're talking about
gear
here.
Gear
. Not musical ability or knowledge, but
gear
. It doesn't take that long to figure out which way is up when an entire industry prides itself on being based on 1950s technology.

arguing with guitarists is like wrestling with a pig. before you know it, you're all full of {censored} and the pig is enjoying it.

• Members

We're talking about
gear
here.
Gear
. Not musical ability or knowledge, but
gear
. It doesn't take that long to figure out which way is up when an entire industry prides itself on being based on 1950s technology.

Whatever you say, Professor Internet.

• Members

That guitar looks great!

I have a MIA Squier Stratocaster that's pretty good. Black, black pickguard, white pickups, maple slab fingerboard. On the twangy side.

My lipstick pickup guitar is one of those mid 90s Ibanez Talmans. It's my current guitar when playing live.

• Members

honeyiscool, I'm sorry that you post a cool guitar and get double trolled out the wazoo. I thought the guitar was pretty hot, and thanks for the Youtube link. I smiled.

That is all.

It was a very nice looking guitar. Lipsticks on a Strat always look cool.

Archived