My First Guitar (a story, with photos)

Phait

• Members

Quite sure they did. They may have become more of a discussion/video format, though (120 Minutes, I think was one). Headbanger's Ball... not sure if that was around '97, I know it was before. I know SOME music videos I saw on MTV 2.

• Members

Quite sure they did. They may have become more of a discussion/video format, though (120 Minutes, I think was one). Headbanger's Ball... not sure if that was around '97, I know it was before. I know SOME music videos I saw on MTV 2.

I just remember 97ish as being a bunch of stupid shows like Real World, The Jenny McCarthy Show, Oddville, Idiot Savants, etc.... and not many videos.

I remember in the 80s when it actually was usually videos aside from maybe Remote Control but even that was later IIRC.

• Members

Before MTV, HBO used to play "Video Jukebox" in between movies. That is the first place I ever saw/heard the stray cats.

They also used to show some really good concerts for people who i'd never watch deliberately, like Stevie Nicks and Little River Band. They showed a hall and oates concert that was really good.

Archived