Hehehe this guy is hilarious.

honeyiscool

• Members

You're missing the point. He's not showing his guitar skills, he's showing his salesman skills (which are pretty lame actually).

It would help if his guitar was properly tuned and if he had a tone that was worth anything.

Yes, it would help if the guitar was in tune when he was playing the cowboy chords. Otherwise, he's not terrible, the sweep arpeggios were actually a pretty good window at how basically they're done.

• Members

+1

I don't know which is more hilarious - the video or these quotes.

I don't think the guy is spoofing - he has other videos and a website: https://www.guitarlessonsinsandiego.com/

However, just because he isn't a particularly good player doesn't mean that he can't teach; I'm no sweep picker but I could still teach someone else how to do it.

• Members

I don't think the guy is spoofing - he has other videos and a website:

However, just because he isn't a particularly good player doesn't mean that he can't teach; I'm no sweep picker but I could still teach someone else how to do it.

What is hilarious about coming to the defense of someone who is being maligned in absentia?

• Members

I don't think the guy is spoofing - he has other videos and a website:

what, exactly, do you find humorous:confused:

• Members

what, exactly, do you find humorous:confused:

That you and a couple of others are defending an obviously poor player (judging by that video compared to players I personally think are good to great to amazing) by suggesting that he's a better player than the people commenting on his playing.

• Members

If you're going to post a video on YouTube for the whole universe to see, you're inviting praise AND ridicule amoung other things; absence plays no part since the posted video is presence itself.

That you and a couple of others are defending an obviously poor player (judging by that video compared to players I personally think are good to great to amazing) by suggesting that he's a better player than the people commenting on his playing.

That's because he probably is better

• Members

i find him quite funny actually. the goofy way he talks to camera is endearing rather than annoying (although i only watched about 20 secs). but he should not be teaching guitar. he can't even tune the thing.

i hope he's not a member of HCEG :lol:

• Members

I just feel bad for people when I see {censored} like this. I mean I hope that he's not serious because the only thing worse than knowing that you aren't very good is not knowing that you aren't very good, but everyone else knows.

Archived