broke-ass modders/builders ...

jjpistols

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone have a Gibby style 3-way switch, a couple of large strap buttons and maybe a string tree or two.

I've got some strap buttons I believe, slyvester. What diameter are you looking for (I've got something like 1/2 a dozen sets)???

PM me and I'll get 'em out to ya.

--PB

• Members

about the only thing i could ask for is a trem for this-

But I have no idea what would fit and drop in easily, so that's sort of a bust.

Still have a stock Squier '51 bridge, Cheapo TOM bridge and that loaded

"Gilmourish" PG.

I could use that pickgaurd for my G&L.

I have some strat parts like pup covers and knobs, as well as some guitarfetish 6 in line tuners.

• Members

I could use that pickgaurd for my G&L.

I have some strat parts like pup covers and knobs, as well as some guitarfetish 6 in line tuners.

A strat guard won't fit directly onto the tribute-the contours won't line up quite right-you could swap out the electronics easily enough-

I have 4 new in package 500 k pots- wd music dirt cheap guitar parts-

two carved wooden guitar knobs- nice not crappy

1 stereo input jack-no brand-made in china or something

lots of strap buttons-

If any of this is of any use to anyone let me know- I could use a gibson style nut and or some cheap 6 in line tuners.

• Members

I have a bunch of new EMG pots, output jacks and battery clips; various and assorted toggle and V/T knobs; new Gibson ABR-1 and Nashville bridge saddles and assorted Fender screws.

I'd really like to get my hands on a new Fender Superswitch.

I forgot, I also have a Matsumoko (sp?) Westone neck from the late 70s.

• Members

I have a black humbucker, 2 sets of white single coils from my Fender Strats, Yamaha distortion pedal, and a Series A wah.

I need the body strap buttons for a Schaller strap locks, white and/or black no holes plastic humbucker covers and black Floyd trem.

• Members

I have a black humbucker, 2 sets of white single coils from my Fender Strats, Yamaha distortion pedal, and a Series A wah.

I need the body strap buttons for a Schaller strap locks, white and/or black no holes plastic humbucker covers and black Floyd trem.

That sucks. I have the other bits, the locking caps. Maybe someone might

need those?

• Members

Bunch of stuff pulled off a Les Paul Studio: everything but the pickguard, bracket, back covers, and pickup rings. Gold.

Hedging my bets here; I have a gutted white Gould LP copy which needs gold parts. Would you post them to the UK, and if so how would you prefer to be paid?

• Members

Hedging my bets here; I have a gutted white Gould LP copy which needs gold parts. Would you post them to the UK, and if so how would you prefer to be paid?

All I have left are the bridge and tail piece. Those are available tho. Your best bet is to first make sure that the Gibson hardware is compatible with your Gould.

• Members

i have this stuff

HPIM1021.jpg

tele body looks like it was drilled by the "speacial kid" in class for string through, but that is the only problem with it i see

cheesy leather strap

bridge blocks came off of two squiers

single coil came from a affinity strat

if you want this junk pay me for shipping

i myself need a good set of humbuckers for a schecter

• Members

anybody have a PG for an ibanez RG450 dx? This is the last piece of my rebuild on this thing. I'm using the old one but its broken.
Oh and maybe a broken single coil I can throw in the middle route ( I only have 2 humbuckers in it right now.

Thankyas!

• Members

ok, here goes what i got laying round, never to be used... all free except for shipping which should not be much...

4 Gibson Style Top Hat knobs in Amber - Believe these came off one of my old Agiles..

2 Strat Volume knobs in Creme (never used)

2 Strat tone knobs in Creme (never used)

1 set of white knobs for a strat - i believe off of my old squier bullet

1 set of white knobs for a strat off my old peavey predator GONE

3 white single coil pickup covers off my old peavey predator GONE

1 strat switch tip in white

3 white single coil pickup covers off my old squier bullet, these are not the same pole spacing as regular pup covers

1 single coil bridge pickup out of my old peavey predator

1 bridge/saddles from a squier bullet GONE

3 red single coil pickup covers, slightly modded to fit a squier bullet. only thing really done is filing the outside pole holes to make them slightly wider.

1 brand new 11 hole white pearloid strat pickguard and white pearloid trem cover. GONE

• Members

I am in need of a push pull tone pot and a 3 way toggle. Planning on tapping the Seymour in the tele and hopefully getting a P-Rail soon.

Also I have a Parker humbucker out of a P-38.

Inline 6. Kluson style tuners.

3x3 open back cheapies.

i have a push/pull pot if you still need it. pm sent also

edit:

looks like billygoat didn't need it so if anyone else needs a push/pull pot send me a pm

• Members

I have two 250k long shaft CTS pots and two .022 Orange drop caps. I have one stock MIM Strat 250k pot. I also have a stock '51 single coil, stock Blues Jr output tranny. Hmmm...I think thats it. I'll look tonight.

Archived