Help! Blending clean guitar with effects rig (Illustration!)

Kuz929

• Members

Is there an easier way to do this?

I basically want to try to have both my pre and post pedalboard sound to be separate entities so I can blend them. I know some dirt boxes come with a blend, but I want to blend the clean, untouched signal with the processed signal and be able to adjust the two accordingly.

I was thinking it could be done with 2 "Y-boxes" (forgive the layman's term, but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for...)

I could plug the guitar straight into the input of one Y box, and take one output from that and plug it into the pedal board, while the other output goes into another Y box. Then take the output from the pedal board, put it into the second input of the second Y box --have I lost you yet?-- and then the whole shebang comes out the final output of the second Y box straight into my amp.

(See Illustration :D )

Is this possible? Or is there a much simpler way? :idk:

2eaqzir.png

• Members

Man that pedal is actually pretty awesome!

I think I want one. With that pedal you don't have to worry anymore about your amp not having an effects loop. Dang that is sweet!

exactly! My only concern is that I want to be able to switch to one or the other as well as a blend of the two. I think I might need to get 2 boxes for that

Archived