Jkater's dream guitar. They don't come up very often.

billybilly

• Members

The web is full of people who pass judgement on guitars they`ve never tried...you`re not alone.

Again partscaster is not a slight , you think a well built warmoth is not a good guitar? I dont.

In essence all strats are "partscasters" .

Heres what my take is in a nutshell.

1. Always heard how amazing these Yammies were, never seen one wanted to try one.

2. Oh ok its warmoth neck, ok I have played and worked with hundreds of these with various types

of bodies high end and others.

3. Now not so excited to try one. Get it? Not a slight on the guitar Im sure its stellar.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. It doesn't look like it was well cared for and the bad pics don't give a good idea of the shape (those bridge pics, huh?!). The one good picture looks like it's from another guitar...

Same here.

• Members

Again partscaster is not a slight , you think a well built warmoth is not a good guitar?

Please don`t put words in my mouth, you barely seem able to speak for yourself. I had a Yamaha USA II, Warmoth neck and body, Duncan p`ups, Wilkinson bridge and Schaller locking tuners...I recently sold it for 3 times the about I paid...so no, I don`t.

Yeah in a nut shell because you come across like a nut.

• Members

...2. Oh ok its warmoth neck, ok I have played and worked with hundreds of these with various types

of bodies high end and others...

Warmoth made the necks for Yamaha as a subcontractor on their highest-end Pacificas. It is not a parts-caster, no matter how you intended the word be taken.

• Members

ANYWAYS...I thought his dream guitar was the SAS-1500?

Yes, Zenbu, you thought right. And it still is!

sas-1500_b.jpg

You sold your Pacifica USA II ?

I wonder if warmoth also made the 904's body because it feels radically different than the lower Pac's. More curvy and smooth in the contours. Was your USA II like that?

• Members

sold it and the Pacifica 10th anniversary and the SA-2200...still have the SAS-1500 though, just like the smaller body...maybe one day I`ll feel like playing again...right now, I don`t.

You are the absolute worst at rubbing it in; you know that? :lol:

• Members

sold it and the Pacifica 10th anniversary and the SA-2200...still have the SAS-1500 though, just like the smaller body...maybe one day I`ll feel like playing again...right now, I don`t.

I've asked you this before but... if you ever sell your SAS1500...

• Members

Hum,... the good pic in the auction rings a bell for me... That's why it has the whammy bar still on.

In case you hadn't spotted it, the eBay seller's main pic is taken from my HNGD post about my own 904.

The other pics really don't do the guitar justice. Tips for eBay guitar photographers:

- use a tripod

- use natural light & switch off the flash

- clean your guitar first, especially the fretboard and all shiny metal parts

• Members

In case you hadn't spotted it, the eBay seller's main pic is taken from my HNGD post about my own 904.

The other pics really don't do the guitar justice. Tips for eBay guitar photographers:

- use a tripod

- use natural light & switch off the flash

- clean your guitar first, especially the fretboard and all shiny metal parts

Yes, I spotted it. You seem pretty cool about it. It's obviously unethical of him to do that. But it's not worth the trouble to challenge him if you're not affected by it.

• Members

Please don`t put words in my mouth, you barely seem able to speak for yourself. I had a Yamaha USA II, Warmoth neck and body, Duncan p`ups, Wilkinson bridge and Schaller locking tuners...I recently sold it for 3 times the about I paid...so no, I don`t.

Yeah in a nut shell because you come across like a nut.

English is not my first language and now arent you just getting way off topic and just doing personal insultes?

Grow up.

Archived