Recommend me a guitar.

grunge782

• Members

At this point I don't care too much about the price range. Just got a Washburn WI66 pro that I very much like, but the neck is still a little too thick for my tastes, or at least the profile isn't very comfortable. So before I go and get the profile thinned to my liking I figured I ask around a bit.

I'm looking for something in the LP vein that IS NOT a Les Paul. I know why everybody loves them, but I want a mahogany body guitar (or something with big lows) with a bit of a different shape than an LP that has a thinner neck/profile. I've been thinking about a Reverend, but I don't know how much thinner their necks are and how I would like the Korina body...

• Members

Hagstrom Ultra Swede

Ultralux Series: Ultra slim and ultra fast! The Ultralux series guitars are built with a purpose to suit the modern player by providing an ultra slim neck for ultimate comfort and total accessibility over the entire fret board.

• Members

Damn beat me to it... I was going to quickly suggest Hagstrom!

I think I might do this then. I already have a Hagstrom Select Super Swede which is nice, but I'm not really into the 25.5" scale. Seems the normal Swede is a 24.75" scale.

Archived