People on forums

saxual

• Members

If I've had a chance to hear someone's clips or playing, I'll put more (or less, depending on how they play!) stock in their opinions. Posting does not equal knowing anything or being good at guitar, and there are definitely some people who spew out a bunch of bogus crap despite having thousands upon thousands of posts.

On the other hand, being a great guitar player doesn't necessarily mean that a person is knowledgeable about all topics that come up on this board.

• Members

Here in our little fake forum world, we have devised a thing called The Good Trader's List. That's where the rubber meets the road. How many favorable transactions do YOU have?

Most of the people who have screwed other people over via trades/transactions have had low post counts and didn't feel themselves part of the online community, fake as it may be.

You obviously didn't read my post. Obviouly new here. You got 16K so you must be trustworthy

• Members

Honestly I don't even look at post counts or avatars or the name.. I've spent too many years on the internet.. it means nothing. I will admit there are a 'few' names that i recognise and trust but that trust and respect came after a long period of reading their posts.

Internet is anonymous for a reason. Read every post.. take it with a grain of salt and then go research it for yourself. Attack the post.. not the poster. Yada yada yada.

Archived