NGD First Act Delia

drivelikejoewho

• Members

Granted its probly a very nice guitar and I dont really know much about it, but its just damn ugly IMO.

I bet it plays very well tough and sounds good , probly why you bought it?

Maybe its the pick ups or the goofy headstock.....or probly the fingerboard, naw its the pickups and the headstock? I dont know but its just goofy ugly, a guitar only a mother would love.

• Members

Granted its probly a very nice guitar and I dont really know much about it, but its just damn ugly IMO.

I bet it plays very well tough and sounds good , probly why you bought it?

Maybe its the pick ups or the goofy headstock.....or probly the fingerboard, naw its the pickups and the headstock? I dont know but its just goofy ugly, a guitar only a mother would love.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc etc etc.

They're really well built guitars, feel great, sound great, and... I think they look great as well. To each their own.

• Members

I probably asked you back in the day! I know I asked a couple people here.

Nope, not me, would've remembered that. Good luck with your search!

BTW, I've still got Lola pickguards - a stock pearloid white, and a custom acryllic black - if anybody's interested just PM me.

• Members

I've always loved the vintage kitsch look of those FAs. I actually travelled all the way across town cause some lady had one for $100 that I didn't recognize. Turned out to be a cheap Target model or something - wild goose chase. But you can bet I'd be proud to don one of those (Sheena, Lola, Delia) if it passed the test-drive. Big congrats.

• 2 years later...
  • Members
^ WANT. thu.gif

What's up with the pickguard on that thing? Custom job or did it just come like that?

Pickguard's custom - to me the guitar just screamed to have a bit more "tele" in her. Pickups are SD EMTY Blackouts - just about as hot as you're going to find in a pickup.

• Members

^ I just tried to find it on their used site so I can purchase it. (Been eyeing it HARD the past few days.) Now, you post it, and suddenly it is gone and not on the used site anymore...

(Edit: I really hope someone on here didn't snag it from under me after I've been eyeing it the past few days.)

• Members

It was on their site for a few weeks - longer than Sheena's usually hang about - so that's not a surprise. Very very rare to find a Sheena these days, let alone a red one!

OT: Anybody know what I have to do to get email notification working again. It's set in my control panel but the new system has never worked properly. HC might find their audience will grow again if people know their conversations are being responded to.

Archived