Punkkitty, there's a voice telling me that you could help me

chqtarzan

• Members

Dear random person that I don't really know from an internet guitar forum,

I will not buy a guitar from Amazon and ship it to Canada for you. I don't even know you well from the forum. You aren't someone that I usually chat with. Who the hell are you anyway??? I'm sure there are plenty of nice guitars available from local Canadian guitar shops that you can buy. Now go and support your local guitar shop. And if you really want to support your country, buy from a Canadian guitar manufacturer like Godin. One with Canadian roots like Larrivee would also be a good choice.

• Members

I will not buy a guitar from Amazon and ship it to Canada for you. I don't even know you well from the forum. You aren't someone that I usually chat with. Who the hell are you anyway??? I'm sure there are plenty of nice guitars available from local Canadian guitar shops that you can buy. Now go and support your local guitar shop. And if you really want to support your country, buy from a Canadian guitar manufacturer like Godin. One with Canadian roots like Larrivee would also be a good choice.

lol

Great response.

• Members

You go Girl!

Archived