Massive suckage... Brokeded left hand

riffy

• Members

Hapkido fighting earlier today. Snapped off a punch... partner forgot to move...I altered the angle of the punch and hit him in the top of the head instead of directly in the face... I now have 3 broken bones in my left hand...

Not gonna be doing much guitar playing for the next bit it seems...

Gary

• Members

Mojo dispatched! I ALMOST had the ultimate bad day monday. I'm a carpenter, and was cutting some wood. The saw wasn't cutting well, so I thought perhaps the base had been knocked out of alignment in the van. I finished a cut, tried to look at the back, then turned it around to sight it from the front... And gouged my ring finger somehow! :cry: Glad it wasn't any worse than it is, put a band aid on snugly, and gave it regular coatings of antibacterial ointment. Tried playing some bass last night, and all seems good. :thu: -Adam

• Members

Thanks guys for all the well wishes... This sucker is hurting now! And here, I thought I was tough...lol

I broke the finger bones on the top of my hand. Index, middle and ring finger bones... Hand is really swollen from

what I can see, that isn't encased the cast... The doc said I would be this way for at least a month at the earliest.

Sucky time...lol

Gary

Archived