Why Strats have no equal:

fretmonster

• Members

kidding aside...I do think that the strat body shape and almost everything in the design is true genius...so perfectly comfortable and accessible and tweakable (gave rise to the superstrat,etc)....what will forever blow me away though, is how so many of the pros that play one have such a unique sound and sound literally nothing like each other on the same guitar...so cool...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by genesis3 View Post
kidding aside...I do think that the strat body shape and almost everything in the design is true genius...so perfectly comfortable and accessible and tweakable (gave rise to the superstrat,etc)....what will forever blow me away though, is how so many of the pros that play one have such a unique sound and sound literally nothing like each other on the same guitar...so cool...
Just checked out your thread and I guess I have to concede to your primacy. Still I hadn't seen it, so I can still invoke the "great minds think alike" line.wink.gif

As an Ibanez player, I have no idea which side to argue for.
Well played sir, got a chuckle out of me.tongue.gif Dayum is that sexy too.love.gif

Archived