cheap Case for LP jr special

jw10

• Members

I bought this Rondo case for my jr. special and it's a great case for the money. If you buy a standard LP case, you will need to put a folded t shirt in the bottom to support the back of the guitar near the neck because LP jr.'s and specials have thinner bodies than normal les pauls. This case solves that by having a raised portion in the bottom to properly support the guitar. Only other options I found were $200+

http://www.rondomusic.com/egc300lp.html

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34 View Post
If you buy a standard LP case, you will need to put a folded t shirt in the bottom to support the back of the guitar near the neck because LP jr.'s and specials have thinner bodies than normal les pauls. This case solves that by having a raised portion in the bottom to properly support the guitar.
Ahhh...
idea.gif

Thanx for teh Head's Up!!!
thumb.gif

• Members

I was kinda wanting a OHSC for my LP junior as well.
This is a really nice looking case for a Gibson LP Jr. B-Bender model, although I don't know if Gibson would sell just the case, probably cost over $100 as well.

129120369-case-large.jpg

I'd probably go with the rondo one, it seems nice and resonably priced.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by mdrake34 View Post
I bought this Rondo case for my jr. special and it's a great case for the money. If you buy a standard LP case, you will need to put a folded t shirt in the bottom to support the back of the guitar near the neck because LP jr.'s and specials have thinner bodies than normal les pauls. This case solves that by having a raised portion in the bottom to properly support the guitar. Only other options I found were $200+

http://www.rondomusic.com/egc300lp.html
Yes the Rondo case is great!

100_4366.jpg

100_4375.jpg

100_4378.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by fuzztone View Post
Yes that guitar was originally made for the japanese market but somehow a few ended up at Music123.That's where I got it.
Mine is the MF Special with an ebony board, you got that guitar at about the same time I scored mine, that board looks to be ebony.

Anyway I sure like the red one you scored.

Archived